New magazine cover from the religion that calls former believers "mentally diseased"....

by cedars 50 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• alecholmesthedetective
    alecholmesthedetective

Punk of Nice, Cedars, everyone...I'm dying here, also, my atheist girlfriend really enjoys your dry sense of humour as well!

Alec

• whathehadas
  • Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

The WT is not aimed at america or australia or any other western country, it is aimed at africa and other hotspots where people are desperate for comfort. Countries wher you are unlikely to find a picture such as the cover.

The JWs present themselves as the cure all. To some countries, the scene in that picture just might be paradise...and the WT is there waiting for them

Oz

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

You guys had me rolling LOL. How about this

• trujw
    trujw

Next weeks article. Should women wear pants.

• aposta-Z
  • whathehadas
    whathehadas

LMAO @apost-Z

• likeabird
    likeabird

Absolutely love the photoshop remakes. Really great.

Right, so the WTS have published their amazing picture of a previously unheard of scenario - multi racial mechanics working and laughing together as equals.

Groundbreaking stuff! LOL!

Do you think we should break it to them gently that an even more shocking scenario exists? That of multi racial men and WOMEN mechanics working and laughing together as equals??!
    Yes, shocking as this may seem, there are actually FEMALE car mechanics of all colours and races who are currently working alongside men as equals!!!!

Yes, gender equality is something they seem to have completely overlooked - and not just in this picture!

Oh and also found it funny that it happens to be a white guy at the center of attention = we aren't prejudiced but we still like our center guy to be white...

• wasblind
    wasblind

double post

• wasblind
    wasblind

CAPTION : Guess what a Jehovah's Witness once told me !!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit