Apostates are Perverts!!!

by His Excellency 33 Replies latest jw friends

• His Excellency
    His Excellency

Last sunday's public talk was about tools the devil uses to tear down our faith, and as usual; apostacy, false teaching and erroneous thinking came up in the point, and the speaker went on and on, accusing apostates of being perverts and aspiring to live a life of debauchery which couldn't be tolerated amongst Jehovah's people.

He further went on stating that If eventually apostates get into the world, they often find themselves not being able to mix up with satan's system as a result of the bible based understanding which they had acquired, and they ended up getting bitter and wasting their lives . Those words were quite frightenning, I never heard it this strong before!!!

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

aspiring to live a life of debauchery

I wish!

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

"He further went on stating that If eventually apostates get into the world, they often find themselves not being able to mix up with satan's system as a result of the bible based understanding which they had acquired, and they ended up getting bitter and wasting their lives ."

In other words, the JW-lifestyle makes people lacking skills they need to function in the normal world. I think he is right regarding this.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I call it wishful thinking.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

For me as a non native english speaker..what is debauchery?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Argumentum Ad hominem.

The speaker won't have any evidence for making up this stuff.

Speaking as one who doesn't believe 'apostates(TM)' ala the WBT$'s interpretation exist...but was DA'd for being 'apostate(TM)' I can honestly say all I did was disagree that the GB are god's channel of communication.

These attacks on those that leave the organization(TM) are both hate crime and laughable.

1984 anybody?

• His Excellency
    His Excellency

This was just a deliberate attempt to preach hate and contempt, In a place where love, togetherness and happiness should be promoted?.

What a pity?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

de·bauch·ery /d ? ' b ? : t? ?ri/ noun

plural de·bauch·er·ies

formal : bad or immoral behavior that involves sex, drugs, alcohol, etc. [ noncount ] ? He later regretted the debauchery of his youth. ? drunken debauchery [ count ] ? He recalled the evening's debaucheries with regret.

http://www.learnersdictionary.com/search/debauchery
  • Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

Ahaaa! Sex and drugs and rock'roll!

Why not? I think it's nicer than field cirkus......just a litte debauchery, not to much, perheaps wolud be good!

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

In other words, Fun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit