The big bang theory

by Pterist 20 Replies latest social entertainment

• Pterist
    Pterist

Who is your favorite character on "The Big Bang Theory" ?

• James Brown
    James Brown

Sheldon is my favorite. I like them all.

• Pterist
    Pterist

Yes, its incredibly that Sheldon can remember all his lines never mind his rapid delivery.

I love the dialog. The scientific lingo reminds me of some our resident JWN scientists, if you know what I mean, hilarious !!!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

My favorite is Leonard!

• Pterist
    Pterist

Leonard said tonight, accidentally high, when he ate spiked cookies, "I hate my name, it has nerd in it"

• talesin
    talesin

Penny.... Penny .... Penny ... Penny!

:P

Rerun the other nite when Sheldon couldn't speak. He went to Penny's door with his laptop, knocked, then clicked the laptop, which said "Penny"... hehehe .. that's a great running gag.

They are each hilarious/sweet in their own way. We geeks have finally come into our own in the mainstream.

xo

tal

• Pterist
    Pterist

Yup, geeks rule !

• happy@last
    happy@last

Sheldon definitely, he is as obnoxious to people as I'd sometimes like to be, LOL

• cedars
    cedars

Mrs Cedars and I find Sheldon and his "girlfriend" Amy the most consistently funny characters. You never know what either one is going to come out with!

Cedars

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Um the girl next door.

But what I find weird about that show is how the actors get away with playing the same sort of clueless adolescent characters they were playing in Roseanne nearly twenty years ago. I preferred Roseanne actually. Big Bang Theory seems too contrived.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit