Would you call JW HQ???

by DATA-DOG 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Unless he has a direct number to call a GB member, he's not gonna reach a GB member that will speak to him.

The WT/ jworg will suggest your friend write a letter. He may or may not receive an answer in 2 or 3 years, but by that time his name will probably be known as a dissenter in his congregation.

Best he cool his heels or be prepared to walk away.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Remember Martin Merryman; did your friend see that interview with Martin? He was thinking the exact reasoning as you describe your friend is thinking. He could just find out how the darling GB treated Martin. After I heard Martin's story I think of the GB as the KGB.

search on YouTube for "Derek May and Martin Merryman..."

Marina

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You need inside Info to get to a WBT$ GB Rock Star Pope..

Cedars did it and called Anthony Morris "Delusional"..LOL!!..

No doubt calls will be better screened after that..

...........Good Morning,Watchtower..

.........Stephen Lett is not Available..

He`s Having Breakfast With Jehovah..

Image result for receptionist

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

........and if he does get through and talk to one the anointed in HQ,, the response ,most likely will be

" Oh this must be one of the delusional people who think they are anointed "

Funny isn't how the anointed at one time were once highly respected and honored in the organization and simply because their numbers have grow and not decreased as they proclaimed they would , they are now degraded in significance.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I would definitely call them--A Cult!

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• kairos
    kairos

I'm trying very hard to think back to the, ten at most, "anointed" that I have attended meetings with over the last 25 years.

They were all kooks.

I'm sorry if this offends. It's my experience.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher
    DATA, I feel like you're struggling right now. Is everything okay?
  • Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    Your friend can call, and it might make your friend feel better that he or she did what they could to help the cause. But many have tried this before. Thousands! Watchtower's higher-ups do not give a rat's ass what the rank-and-file "anointed" think about anything whatsoever. Watchtower is running a business, and it's a very profitable one.
  • problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

I think your friend should do what he feels compelled to do. However, he will most likely get someone at the service desk, and NEVER speak to a member of the GB.

Still.....I think even the attempt being refused, or stopped by a gatekeeper, seems to be agood thing at least for the possible freedom of mind your friend may be able to experience after this.

I once felt idealistic about change. Staying for the sake of the good and feeling like as long as I was right, then Jehovah would make it work out.

Now I know better, and so will he.

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Your friend seems a bit delusional. The GB do not sit by phones all day taking questions from witnesses...'anointed' or not. Actually I don't believe they have EVER talked to a witness over the phone to answer a question. That's like saying 'get me Putin on the phone...there are things I would like to change about Russia.'

Your friend will definitely be 'watched' for even attempting this. I admire his courage and his integrity tho.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit