• 00DAD
    00DAD

Let's Review: It's a cult!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yes it is.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

What else can such a crock of sh1t like the WBT$ be?

• cedars
    cedars

What is? Please be more specific.

Cedars

• Tater-T
  • LouBelle
    LouBelle

**Are you told not to question what you are being taught? JW = check

**Do you have to be a JW to be saved? JW = check

**Are you being rebuked for Silly things? JW = Check (I was councelled for curly hair and because I laugh too loud)

** Do they put down other churches / beliefs and build themselves up? JW = Check

**Do they call those that leave enemies / dogs returning to the vomit? JW = check

**Are you expected to be at all spiritual gathers? If not you're spiritually weak? JW = Check

I could go on and Yes - the above points to JWism as being a cult.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Its a very dangerous cult for it full of decisive means to lure people into it through lies, corruption and coercion,

which invokes acts of exploitation and manipulation to support itself and the leading controlling men.

The core operation of this organization is the proliferation and distribution of its own published works and to create

doctrines to attract attention to those pieces literature.

• Londo111
  • thecrushed
    thecrushed

i have to hide my identity for fear of losing my family. yep its a cult!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

The average JW will argue with you about the meaning of the word cult. I know that the WT/JW scam is a cult in the pejorative sense.

But if talking to a JW, I would prefer to call it a rigidly controlling and mind controlling group. That way you aint getting bogged down in semantics.

You have called the duck a duck, but used a more scientific name, anatidae means duck, in scientific speak, but it still walks , quacks, swims and tastes like a duck.

So if I call the WT/JW scam a high-control, mind control group, it is still a destructive cult, I just don't want to argue about labels with one of the numbed brain members.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit