Goofey CO visit..your comments please

by Kensho 13 Replies latest jw friends

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I know this elder who stole $$$$$ from another brother, never forked it up and never admitted owing the $$$$$$.

He left one congregation, and is elder in another for well over 15 years after stealing from his brother!

How many years does jehovah need???? ooooooooooh maybe he needs 1000 years (1k years is a day in his book......... LOL)....

f&&&ers!

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Nice reply there Kensho, the more that people stand up and say NO to these supposed "appointments" the less power the WTS has over the troops.

I'll bet that will go on his report back to HQ.

That is why so many stupid WT articles push the idea that men need to be reaching out. Very few want a second job with no pay and no benefits.

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

"A decision made in heaven days or weeks ago?" How does it get from heaven to the GB? Do they get visions? Dreams? Mysterious emails? Sheesh!

Every cult leader says that they get messages from God.

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

He dropped you like a hot potatoe. He didn't want to hear the truth, did he? He didn't want to talk it out.

I've sensed that in COs also. That they are not interested in bringing up old issues. From their standpoint, if you have past issues (including with the BOE) and haven't gotten over it on your own, then you are not elder material in their eyes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit