I Just Had A JW Come To My Work And Offer Me A Memorial Invitation And A Magazine!!!

by minimus 26 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I wonder how long it would take for those witlesses to run scared if I told them that not only are they rejecting Astaroth, but it is bad luck to reject Astaroth. And their joke-hova isn't going to do jack squat about it.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    It took no more than 15 seconds!

Report slip = 1 hour.

• designs
    designs

Business to business witnessing was the worse, I'd have shortened the presentation to 10 seconds.

• twinkle toes
    twinkle toes

Thats what they are doing here too. My friend, who is a known inactive witness, basically had an invite thrown at them, with a quip,"Come celebrate christs death." Then they dashed. 10 seconds or less.

My god, when I was in we were trying desperately to have discussions with people, even start bible studies. What happened???

tt

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

The leaders have set the bar so low these days. Now its "tract work" several times a year. Just send them out with the goal of hanging flyers on doors. The troops like it because its easier, little to no confrontation.

Makes it easy on both the householder and the JW. Take the piece of paper and throw it in the trash. The JW thinks they have done their good deed by passing out 100 invitations in three hours.

Results? None. How many will show up on Memorial night from the field? A big fat zero in 80% of Kingdom halls. The 20% that get a single visitor or two will think "WTF" after watching 200 people pass around the bread and wine with not a single person partaking. They will swear off their visit as a trip to the Twilight Zone, never to return. Such a weird ass religion.

• quincy_aka_quentin
    quincy_aka_quentin

Have THEY no SHAME?

Too your work they came

Ten seconds gone by to let a paper fly

While they split for pie

They knew they had done a GOOD thing

For truly they have no shame

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

How they will "make disciples" like that

Witnesses who desire to actually make disciples are in the minority now I believe. Most go out because they are expected too

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit