Window Peepers

by piztjw 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Catch 'em in the act. Take a picture of the person looking in the window. Then call the police and show them the picture. Let 'em try to explain that away.

Coffee

• blondie
    blondie

WT June 15, 2013 -Appreciating Jehovah's Loyalty and Forgiveness

(I was just reading this and read your experience...Another case of the WTS speaking out of both sides of their mouth and in 1986 below this has been used many a time to tell a "forgiven" person that their past is still being held against them. It is much as the time limit before reappointing a df'd MS or elder. But Peter denied Jesus 3 times but was in charge at Pentecost only 50 days later.)

So Jehovah assures us that once

he forgives, he will never in the future

act against us because of those sins. He

does not rehash our sins in order to accuse

us or punish us again and again.

Rather, Jehovah forgives those sins and

puts them behind him—permanently.

—Rom. 4:7, 8...Recall that when Jehovah forgives, he forgets

our sins in the sense that he does not

thereafter hold them against us. When

we forgive others, we too can forget by

putting the matter behind us and not

bringing it up again in the future.

*** w86 11/15 p. 27 Are You Looking for a Partner in Life? ***

‘But how can you say that?’ someone may ask. ‘I know a brother who did not marry a fellow worshiper, and now they are both serving Jehovah.’ True, in a few cases matters have worked out that way, and we are glad that both mates are now “walking in the truth.” (3 John 4) Nevertheless, the brother who married an unbaptized person was disobedient. Will that independent spirit surface once again? Might he be tempted to think he knows better than God and thus disregard Bible counsel and trust in his own wisdom in yet another situation? We are encouraged to ‘trust in Jehovah with all our heart.’ (Proverbs 3:5)

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I'd call the police and tell them some creep is walking around your house looking in the windows. Take photos of them doing it. Tell them it is evidence of harassment and you intend to sue them individually and collectively.

• tiki
    tiki

okay - after "c".....bye bye..................and they come around looking in windows? yeah....if they come around again and try that, call the police. they are way out of line.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    I'm not a woman so I am not worried about that particular aspect of the harassment, but I am getting fed up with the phony concern. This all from the same bunch who read me the riot act when I said I was no longer going to dance to their tune and I was quitting "reaching out". I am one of the ones that as "elder" A said were reprehensible (married a non-jw fifteen years ago), "elder" B said I was not a husband of one wife (jw ex-wife committed adultery and married her new boyfriend twenty years ago), "elder C said no matter how spiritual I tried to be I was only good for field serve us and scrubbing the hall toilets. So basically to Hades with them, and now they are all "concerned" about how I am?

What about your poor wife? She's living in the same house that this creep elder is peeping in. Give her a way to protect herself iust in case this guy is more disturbed than a nosey elder, and call the police the next time he peeps.

• piztjw
    piztjw

Well my poor wife (now also ex) had enough of the harassment and left a couple years ago. the final straw for her was being told by a CO who came by with one of the pious sneers to try to convince her to convert that because she had married me she was a modern day Jezebel. It's too bad that the jw's have cost me two marriages and many friends. I have been fading ever since.

It's strange though that prior to the fade I was told it was my fault if someone else got stumbled, but if I was stumbled by their actions...now wait for it...here it comes...that was MY FAULT TOO!

I have called LE about the window peeping. They claim they can do nothing until they actually witness a crime. Well maybe I should follow the idea of how an old man got the police to respond to a break in. Google the story, it's a hoot!

Thanks all for the comments!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Sorryto hear that your wife is now an ex-wife. Hidden cameras aren't that expensive anymore Maybe you should consider installing a few. There's your witness to a crime.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit