It,s time to fight back, this is getting out of hand.

by jam 98 Replies latest jw experiences

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

We shall not forget the impact sites like tis one has. Nowdays it's very easy checking up facts about the organisation. The WTS has a really good reason demonizing the internet. An interesting fact is that the growt of the organisation started to fall in 1997-1998 when internet started to become common it most peoples homes, at least in the western world.

I guess there are hundreds or thousands of lurkers coming here every day.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Jam - Be patient. Cedars has it all figured out. This is pretty much what I was referring to in my answer.

Cedars

• *lost*
    *lost*

My thoughts.... the stumbling block here seems to be they HOW. i think it will h ave to be done.

AS AN ORGANISATION. A UNITED FRONT. POWER IN NUMBERS.

I read about that case where WT threw their lot in on a combined effort with other groups to support that Swaggart guy

Also the Candace Conti case and others, etc. are being taken down the legal route.

I think this needs to be the way it is driven forward. By using the law, brings in government, human rights, etc.

I think if you start formalating something along those lines to start with, and refine it and shape it to fit. There must be many out there that have legal, social, political, medical, marketing organisationl, technological experiences whereby everyone can co-ordinate everything into a sole unit, but consolidating all the other facts, info, issues, abuses etc. Like an umbrella organisation.

PROVING FACTS V HEARSAY is done through judicary and law.

There are plenty of survivors, witness evidence, doctrines etc that can be used to prove the allegations against the org.

the point is they will have to make a defence for themselves. it will take time through a process. generate publicity and be kept alive as it plods along to the final conclusion.

Importantly I think the mission should be along the lines, Not apostate, not working against God, working for God and supporting his message and TRUTH for all those who desire it or choose not to want it. No one can say anything against it then. Cos reputation is everything, has to be without spot so to say. Whether those members believe in God or not is irrelevant.

It's an all round human rights civil iberties cause, just like many have gone before in history. European countries are signed up to un charter of human rights. child abuse in all forms, etc. womens groups, lgtbg (did i get that one right, apologies if not)civil leberties freedom.

So like a Law firm representing this worldwide organisation of all these people seeking justice etc. the case being against the org.

strategy.

I hope I have put this forward in the right way.

• tec
    tec

The forums could be simple, healing, open to all. Maybe the ones who need healing would hear

This is something that would also be very helpful for people leaving or being shunned by their loved ones, so that they might not feel so alone.

Peace,

tammy

• tec
    tec

However, I think the best way to "fight back" against the wts is to leave. I know that it is easy for me to say, not having anyone in. But especially if everyone stood up who no longer believes, and walked out on one day (with their children of course), then that would be making their voices heard, and that would have an impact.

Those who remain might close ranks.

Peace,

tammy

• jam
    jam

Cedars: you get my nomination to get this campaign

moving forward. Anything I can do on this end (southern

Calif.) please let me know.

• FingersCrossed
    FingersCrossed

I agree with *lost*

• *lost*