This somehow just seems so wrong ....

by cptkirk 6 Replies latest social humour

• cptkirk
  • NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Yeah, it seems like there should be something in that white box...

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

the advertisement on your left is the one that is not supposed to be there :)

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

do you approve?.

would it matter?...if I did

vote here now..

would it count?..if I did

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

hehe, it will matter to the thousands of data miners out there working under the auspices of just about every major american corporation ....they will lub joo!!! free info without even needing to hack your shit. the catholic church themselves, probably not.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Don't take this the wrong way, cptkirk (I really admire your work with the going-where-no-one-has-gone before and all), but I feel like I must be having a stroke every time I try to understand your posts.

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

why would i take it the wrong way? you are obviously under duress in some way? i'm not sure why i would take that the wrong way? you don't know what data mining is? you don't see any problem with a mass advertisment depicted with the new pope asking if the masses approve of him? would you not need to be informed on something before you give your opinion? there are so many angles here which suggest problems...if you do not see them, why would i somehow take that the wrong way? i don't get it. you are dumb and i'm not so i should be offended by that? seriously, just explain yourself ok? i know it is difficult but i think that you can at least get one counter point to debate me on? k? i'll be waiting right here for ya.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit