Check this out - North Korean literature vs. WT literature

by sir82 17 Replies latest jw friends

• trujw
    trujw

You too can live forever in a paradise on earth. Take your pick North Korea or endless meetings. At least in North Korea they keep families together if you get out of line. Bad part you are all in prison.

• Amelia Ashton
  • Amelia Ashton
  • Emery
    Emery

LOL that's amazing!

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

You should see their "We Are The World" video. Looks like it was produced in 1983!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn95Md3IrRE

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Those books were produced using the same bookbinding technology the WTBTS bought.

If you go to the Dawnbible.com website all the litterature there looks like it was printed by the Witchtower. Same computer type setting system. It was sold to IBM in the 80s for a huge profit.

What I want to know is why the WT was printing bibles for other sects?

HB

• suavojr
    suavojr

simply frightening

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

this turned up today on the NK discussion site I belong to. It is supposed to be from NK TV and purports to tell NK people how bad life is in the USA. Of course, you can find many scenes like those portrayed in the US today, but to say that it is general is a distortion just as our (witness-speak) generalisations of "Satan's world" were distortions also. The other side of the coin is that some western portrayals of life in NK are also distortions. Just like the silly 'Red Dawn' remake.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3a8_1362925707

I love the scene were the camera shows some birds and the narrator says they'll be eaten by next tuesday. Reminds me of a story from the early days of Australian settlement, when food shortages forced the settlers to eat things like parrots. The joke was, How do you cook a parrot? Answer: You put it in a pot of water with some onions and a large stone. And when the stone is soft, you throw the parrot away and eat the stone.

The stupid thing is that more and more people in NK have an inkling of life outside NK. Kim Jon-un himself went to a school in Switzerland, he will have a very clear idea of life in the west. Chinese tourists who know about life in the world outside NK are very common in NK. the government cannot maintain its misinformation, anymore than the witness organisation can maintain their lies about life outside spiritual paradise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit