Check this out - North Korean literature vs. WT literature

by sir82 17 Replies latest jw friends

• sir82
    sir82

Take a look here:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/behold/2013/03/12/christian_aslund_the_legacy_of_kim_documents_a_limited_view_of_north_korea.html

Look at that first photo.

Don't those books look eerily like WT literature?

The ones in the top 2 rows look exactly like the last of the hard-bound "thin" yearbooks. Off to the right is the spitting image of a Reasoning book.

Below that you've got the modern cheap paperback look - down to a T. The cover photographs, the font - shoot, they even look like they are 192 pages long!

And for even more freakiness, check out the photos just below - it is virtually exactly the same as the WTS "paradise" pictures, except (of course) everyone appears to be Korean.

I have no idea what this all means - probably nothing more than a coincidence.

On the other hand, what better teacher for the North Koreans on how to effectively run an autocratic no-dissent-allowed dictatorship than the WTS?

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

The first photo looks like the KH Library and on the table is the latest literature order that we keep telling the servants to stop spreading out all over the table!

• Londo111
    Londo111

marked

• paladin
    paladin

Looks like a Watchtower propaganda system. I even heard on the news recently that North Korea has a Governing Body.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Can anybody scan from the Proclaimers book pages 87, 107, and 609 ????

So the whole world can see the similarities the Opening Post points out

• 00DAD
    00DAD

It's not a coincidence. We've seen repeated again and again humans trying to create a utopia. It always goes wrong.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

This looks like a room straight out of Bethel.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

That is disturbing in its similarity to WTS stuff....

• jw07
    jw07

Ummm...are you sure there isn't a Bethel in North Korea????? LOL

Disgusting!

• clarity
    clarity

That table display looks like the ones jw's setup at walmart!

ahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahh!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit