Disgusting characters in the Bible. Know any?

by punkofnice 55 Replies latest watchtower bible

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

In a recent thread Zed is dead commented on Lot being a scumbag.

It seems the WBT$ uses these filthy perverts as 'good examples(TM)'.

Even when I was in I thought David was a piece of crap.

I vote King David as a lowlife scumbag. Murderous, adulterous, and treacherous. (Obviously he was copying that imaginary sky twat = god!!).

I would have voted god as the most loathesome twat in the Bible.....but as god doesn't exist I can't.

Got any of your own that make you hurl?

• cantleave
    cantleave

Abraham - happy to kill his son because of voices in his head!

• blondie
    blondie

Manasseh

Jezebel and Ahab

Athaliah

Amnon (raped his half sister)

• Comatose
    Comatose

Prophet Nathan or God who killed an innocent baby for David's sin.

David. Violent murderer.

Joab David's general. Three murders mentioned in the bible.

God who killed all of Achins family for Achins sin of stealing. Then lets David live but kills that baby we mentioned.

Moses who sanctioned genocide except for keeping 32k little virgins for the other pedophiles in Gods name.

Elisha who killed 42 young kids with a she bear for teasing him.

Noah who built an ark only big enough for his own family (stretch haha)

• cantleave
    cantleave

Jehovah - keeps killing people because they don't worship him - what an asshole!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Jesus - put me ahead of your elderly parents! What an asshole!

• cantleave
    cantleave

The apostle Paul - Homophobic Misogynist - what an asshole!

• mP
    mP

All the heroes in the OT are terrible examples. None of them ever does anything kind or nice, its always selfish and they have no qualms about selling any of their family of friends to save their skin.

Abraham sold his sister/wife not once but twice to Pharoah and another king. SOmehow he had no balls and no help from Jehovah to stop this shame. Then after that he dumped Hagar inthe middle of the desert with a kid.

A bette r way of phrasing the q are there any characters in the OT that are mentioned more than once or twice informally that are actually nice or kind ?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Not quite what you are after, but I find the ones who wrote, compiled and perpetrated the greatest fraud in the history of mankind (now known as the bible) to be pretty high up on the list of mankinds worst offenders.

• mP
    mP

All bible heros would be criminals many times over if they lived today. King David makes Hitler look like a saint.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit