Update on "DA'd/DF'd"...

by Suraj Khan 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• just Ron
    just Ron

If you still have the articale you wrote. That got you into so much trouble I would love to read it.

just Ron

• Suraj Khan
    Suraj Khan

Ron, I might have had those articles for a couple of years after college, but I threw them out at some point in my travels. They were not important enough to keep: they were just the ill-informed, self-important ramblings of a nineteen-year-old kid, as are the opinion pieces of almost all college papers. I couldn't even tell you which one was plucked out of the bunch as especially offensive or subversive. The only piece I really remember was about homeless people in New York City, which obviously had no political leanings whatsoever. Typically my articles were just human interest stories and reflective tripe.

• Sparlock the Wizard
    Sparlock the Wizard

Hang in there SK. You've got your supportive wife and kids and that is much more than many get to keep after cutting ties with the WTS. I know it's frustrating as hell, but try to see your family under the cult identity and try to win them over slowly. It seems you've already made progress with your brother; it will likely take a long time but you can repair some of the relationships you have with your family if you're patient enough.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit