March 2013 KM in our cong.....are BLUE

by monkeyman 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I miss the October orange issues.

• steve2
    steve2

Could you confirm whether the pink copies are "Shocking Pink" and the blue copies, "Cobalt Blue". I profess to being way more anal about colors than the most fixated elder ever could be. I am embarrassed to say my obsessive personality was the one thing I got right about being a witness.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Photoshop it in green or bright purple and see jaws drop...

• Londo111
    Londo111

Take the pink pill, not the blue...

• RobertT18
    RobertT18

Will there ever be a green one :P

• Caminante
    Caminante

For as long I remember, Our Kingdom Ministry has been printed in two colors (black + something). When they introduced the latest layout change (in 2009 -- when they switched from Helvetica + Ionic to ITC Stone) the second color was a precomposed ink that matched the cover of the study edition of The Watchtower. Because precomposed inks are more expensive than the basic cyan, magenta, yellow and black inks, they returned to alternating cyan and magenta as the second color (as yellow is per se not very visible). The same thing is being done with convention and assembly programs, but those are designed to be printed in one color (e.g. the district convention program: last year's PDFs on jw.org were all black, this year's are black, cyan or magenta, depending on the language, but eventually all will be printed in the color chosen for programs and badges).

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Oh my! This can only mean one thing... the end is closer than ever!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit