Is the new King of the North rising? Will the GB spin this event in their favor?

by suavojr 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Tiktaalik
    Tiktaalik

Rob Stark was King of the North briefly. Then he thought it'd be a good idea to get married.

Now it's Stannis Baratheon. But at last report he was stuck in a blizzard somewhere near Winterfell.

Winter is coming.

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

I thought the current King of the North is Iran?...perfect scapegoat for the GB version of prophecy. They persecute JW's (the few there are in that country) and want to lead the way for the Twelth Iman's return to convert or destroy the non-Muslim infidels in the Western World.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

I've been a bit of an NK watcher for a few years, and I can tell you that country is just a little yapping dog. It has no real power and is no threat to anyone except its own people. Sure, they could launch a zillion missiles at South Korea as they keep saying they're going to, but if push came to shove they could not sustain a war. A military expert in my family told me they have not the resources to carry anything they start or supply an army with ongoing supplies and weapons. It's all for show!

NK is a joke. It's like the WTS- trying to make themselves look like a big man.

• kassad84
    kassad84

King of the north = Russia, Iran, China, North Korea, Syria

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

kassak: Looks like it could become the "overlapping" King of the North.

But we really know who the real King of the North is, but JWs refuse to believe that he's really real...

• suavojr
    suavojr

He sure is the King!

• suavojr
  • LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

They don't have the balls to climb out on a limb anymore. Been burned way too many times before.

Wasn't there a stupid quote recently where they said something like "Bible prophecy is sometimes only clear after it has been fulfilled"

WTF? Thanks for that.

• suavojr
    suavojr

LostGeneration said:"Bible prophecy is sometimes only clear after it has been fulfilled"

Yep! That is what they said in the 2010 DVD release and in a recent study. When I heard this all I could say was, how can that help me after the fact? But the WT is simply full of hot air and nothing else.

• Fed-up
    Fed-up

LostGeneration said: " They don't have the balls to climb out on a limb anymore. Been burned way too many times before.

Wasn't there a stupid quote recently where they said something like "Bible prophecy is sometimes only clear after it has been fulfilled"

WTF? Thanks for that."

HAHAHAHAHA! I think that was in the Daniel Book. I remember thinking "is that a way of saying hind sight is 20/20"?

Perhaps one needs to be inspired or spirit directed to see something clearly that has already happened. Sheesh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit