Arriverderci For A While.

by Englishman 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

This is my last day of posting for a little while, Her Ladyship and I are off on our holidays!

Early tomorrow morning we travel up to London Heathrow for the Alitalia flight to Naples, Italy. From there we travel to Sorrento. The town is on the Amalfi coast and very near to Pompeii and Vesuvius, which we intend to visit along with the Isle of Capri.

We are both keen walkers and are looking forward to visiting the villages around Sorrento. HL and I have learned a few phrases of Italian, it’s always been my experience that people from other countries like you to make an effort with their language. Una bierra, por favore!

Here’s a pic of Sorrento, see you around!

Englishman.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Have a lovely time and a safe journey Mr & Mrs Eman

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Over here in Oz they love watching shows about Poms on holiday.
    Theres one on tonight "British temptation Island" or somesuch.
    All that white flesh, building human pyramids in the swimming pool, drinking too much and being very loud.

Have a great time!!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Have a great holiday, Eman.
    Ciao.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Arriverderci Signore Inglese.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

that looks so awsome like right out of and old Cary Grant Grace Kelly movie.

Have a wonderful time.

• Xena
    Xena

Have a wonderful trip..take lots of pics for us

And don't forget to show some leg

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Have a great trip Eman and Her Ladyship. We envy you guys.

Take care and see you on your safe return.

Ciao.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• think41self
    think41self

Eman and Lady

Have a wonderful time! Don't forget, when you are attempting to even say something simple like "Ciao", you must purse your lips and say it with your lips like that. Isn't that the way Italians talk? You have to admit, it does look sexy. Take lots of pics for us Eman, ok?

think41self

She had the vocabulary of a brothel owner specializing in service to sailors with Tourette's syndrome

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

How breath taking!

Enjoy your holiday.

j2bf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit