Part 1 of the 2013 Conti and Simons interview now on YouTube (questions posed by JWN members)

by cedars 32 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Thanks Cedars et al

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

Bravo, cedars, nugget, cantleave, Juan Viejo and of course the courageous Conti's.

SIAM

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I would like to have transcript of the interview since I am deaf. Thanks!

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Thanks to all involved in this and the Contis and Rick Simons for their time! Excellent production. Look forward to viewing the next installment.

• cedars
    cedars

lamallcool - you raise an important point. I do think of the likes of you and others when it comes to making these videos because I'm aware that you can't hear the discussion. At the same time, transcribing the spoken words can be time-consuming - as I found during the "Getting To Know You" series.

If I could get help from anyone on here who is prepared to do this for me I will would greatly appreciate it. I can then easily and quickly produce a version with subtitles for the hard of hearing. I will do it anyway, of course, with or without help - but if anyone out there could help even the load I would appreciate it.

Cedars

• Iamallcool
  • cedars
    cedars

Thanks lamallcool - but I'm not sure you understand what I mean. I can add the captions using my own software, no problem. It's the transcription process (typing out what is said word for word) that slows me down. If anyone can help me with that I would be grateful. Otherwise, I will do it myself - it will just take time. As much as I would like to do everything, I need to recognize my limitations!

Cedars

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Marked

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Cedars, I will do it. It will take me some time as I am a hunt and peck 'typist', but I'd be happy to help!!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

If anyone would like to donate for closed captioning services to do cc for us, that would be very nice. Just google for Closed Captioning Services and ask for quotes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit