Can you list any xian persecutions NOT sourced from Roman Catholic tradition ?

by mP 24 Replies latest jw friends

• mP
    mP

Please feel free to include any...

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

MR. or MS. MP. i like your threads. you remind me of myself. however tec is a sweet person. you have called her out several times that i can recall. i do not agree with her EVER but still, cmon,dont dedicate an entire thread to pick on her. if anything, lets shit on ENTIRELY POSSIBLE, he is lots of fun.

• tec
    tec

Please feel free to stop making threads in my 'honor', lol.

(thank you for that fakesmile)

Peace,

tammy

• mP
    mP

Fake:

Our debates are always in good spirit, we may not agree but they are always interesting and never boring. I take offence that you imply i am picking on her, theres no malice in any of our discussions. If there was she would have stopped joining in for some banter a long time ago.

I hope TEC would agree on that, as she has never said otherwise.

• mP
    mP

Ouch cant change topic...

Anywa any takers ?

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

mp. im just back from work travel. im bazck to talk mess and instigate. and hey to everyone who thought/wished i was gone. wassssssssssssssssssssssssssup?

• mP
    mP

fake: sure thing, keep on trucking.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

if anything, lets shit on ENTIRELY POSSIBLE, he is lots of fun.

Well, someone has a serious case of EP envy. Since I don't care about you, this may be the last piece of advice I ever give you.

Give it up. Size DOES matter.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T
    we may not agree but they are always interesting and never boring.

they are not interesting and are totally boring and repetitive.. I only click on them to see how much space is wasted..

it's like ..wow.. they're still at it.. omg..

AND to read EPs remarks .. they are great..

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

AND to read EPs remarks .. they are great..

Thanks, Tater. I really enjoy reading your comments too. In fact, if I see you have commented on a thread, I will specifically go in to see what you wrote.

I agree on the wasted space. In the past few months, my interest in having the same argument over and over has waned considerably. Real, actual life is taking over all of my interests and time. The only reason I sometimes do is, as I have said, for the benefit of newbies so they can see other opinions and critical thinking in action.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit