New Light on Rev 7:15!!!!!!!!!!!!

by TheApostleAK 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Is that all you know to do is INSULT, Will? Your remarks have no substance to them at all.

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

TheApostleAK go into hiding? Suppose so!

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

My apologies, I didn't mean to insult you Yadirf. However in my experience, most Jdub reasoning have no substance to them. If you want to discuss a subject I would be happy to although I don't believe the bible or the WT is the ultimate truth.

Will

"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."
    Mark Twain

• singsongboi
    singsongboi

aguest..

that's quite a powerful experience---and rather unique.

since not many people have these sort of visions (experiences) may i politely enquire aas to the reason that you believe you have them and other 'spiritual' people do not?

i have had friends who are quite irreligious who have told me similar things...

any explanations...???

just curious -- and not neccessarily unbelieving!!!!!

• rekless
    rekless

Are you sure you are not suffering from delusions of grandeur,or stigmata.

Hell is truth seen too late. H.G.Adams

• AGuest
    AGuest
    may i politely enquire aas to the reason that you believe you have them and other 'spiritual' people do not? i have had friends who are quite irreligious who have told me similar things... any explanations...???

Religion has absolutely NOTHING to do with spirituality, nor does spirituality with religion. All that is required is 'faith', which is NOT the possession of all men, particularly many so-called 'christians', who do not even understand the definition of the word 'christian'... while at the same time it is the possession of some who do NOT call themselves 'religious'.

I see what I am granted to see, not because I am better, or because I am special... but because I put FAITH in what I see... and hear... no matter what 'earthling man' has to say about it.

That's it; that's all.

Peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• thewiz
    thewiz

I made a post about this in the last few days at

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=24526&site=3&page=2

I don't think there is anything new.

My guess is that I'm still in the court of the Gentiles or at least in the pile of cow S$%^ that used to be present in the court of the Gentiles.

The Jews did that to make the Gentile converts feel wanted, ya' know.

----
    On another note:

Peace be with you AGuest, but you sound like you still need help. Has Robert spoken to you lately?

I have a copule of friends who want to meet you, they dress in white and carry around a straight-jacket.

reminds me of my former brother-in-law who was a born again Pentacostal who had nutty "things" happen to him too. Funny he also had an entire Arsenal of weaponary and access to Sherman tanks. Probably could or could have taken half the city of Bay City, MI, USA with him if he really wanted to.

• Bang
    Bang

Is that a picture of your god Yardiff ?

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Francois...

...priceless.. LOL!

Path

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Peace be with you AGuest

And you, as well. I am sincere, however.

but you sound like you still need help.
    'Sound like' to whom? 'Help' from whom? Earthling man? "He can't even run his own life... I'll be d*nmed if he'll run minnnneeee..."

Has Robert spoken to you lately?
    Robert whom? Oh, Bryant? No, dear one, Robert's flesh is returning to the ground and his spirit is asleep [in death]. I have not the power, authority... or desire... to 'wake' him.

I have a copule of friends who want to meet you, they dress in white and carry around a straight-jacket.
    And they're YOUR 'friends'? Just how is that, might I ask? Nevermind... methinks I already know...

reminds me of my former brother-in-law who was a born again Pentacostal
    Was he, now... Well, I have not yet been born again; I have been regenerated and am awaiting such birth. All in God's good time, though. Life ain't SO bad down here.

who had nutty "things" happen to him
    Did he, now...

too.
    You say that as if something 'funny' has happened to me as well. Nothing 'happened', dear one. I saw and heard something magnificent is all.

Funny he also had an entire Arsenal of weaponary and access to Sherman tanks.
    And I have at my disposal... hmmmmm (looking around room):

1. A computer w/printer
    2. Couple of letter trays stacked with papers
    3. Bible
    4. Calculator
    5. Books, photos and sundry other 'family room' items

Let's see... oh, wait! There IS a rubber band and some paper clips. Uh, is your name Goliath?

Probably could or could have taken half the city of Bay City, MI, USA with him if he really wanted to.
    Had a brother in law, was born again, had an arsenal, could have done this or that... (I take it, though, that he hasn't...)

Tell me, has your brother in law passed away? If so, my deepest condolences for your loss. If not, may I suggest that if you are truly concerned about him harming someone, including himself, you might talk to him and/or attempt to get him some help as soon as possible? Because that would be a very loving thing on your part. But that if you are not truly concerned... that you cease talking ill of him and slandering him behind his back? For that is NOT a very loving thing on your part. Not at all.

Peace.

A slave of Christ,

SJ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit