by TheApostleAK 19 Replies latest jw friends

• TheApostleAK
    TheApostleAK

See the latest WT.

From Alan

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Dont have the newest WT.

Could you enlighten me as to what it says?

PERSONAL WEBPAGE-
    http://www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html
    FREELANCE ARTWORK FOR SALE-
    http://www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/JasonArtwork1.html

• Xander
    Xander

From bible.org:

Revelation 7:15 For this reason they are before the throne of God, and they serve7 him day and night in his temple, and the one seated on the throne will shelter them.8

Might have something to do with the 'new light' regarding the courtyards

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana
  • Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

Sorry guys...I don't get it! Do you mind explaining it? Thank!

• why144000
    why144000

There is no 'new light' here. Just another example of not letting the scriptures get in the way of a man made doctrine.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Seems to ME that if they explain anything at all with regard to this scripture, it would how in the heck the great crowd is 'in SIGHT of' the throne, when the throne is in HEAVEN... and how they are 'rendering sacred service/serving', IN THE TEMPLE... when only priests can render such service/serve in the temple... which is ALSO in heaven...

Peace.

SJ, a slave of Christ (who waits with 'bated' breath to see what the WTBTS' 'light' on this one is NOW...

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I have it somewhere. I'll try to find it and come back.

OK I think this is the latest one. I thought I got another since this. I have MAY 1,2002
    Is that it??

I don't get it either. So whats the new light you found?

• Francois
    Francois

AGuest: Much better post. No breathless embroidery. You're really making progress.

Tell me. Have you had some experience of a transcendent spiritual nature that you don't understand. Perhaps you'd refer to it as an "experience with the Light"? Or something of that nature? If so, would you describe it for us?

Francois

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest Francois, peace to you... and thank you for your 'approval' (LOL!)!

I have had MANY 'transcendental' experiences, dear one, where I am transferred 'in the spirit' and taken places and/or shown things. Each of them have been unique and... wonderful. Magnificent. Have I not understood them? Some, initially. But always... ALWAYS... the explanation/interpretation is provided.

I had one the other morning that was... great. Absolutely awesome. I am permitted to tell you about it:

A 'spirit' being appeared to me in his spirit form (he did not look like an 'able bodied man', but a 'seraph'). He was very kind and he was... beautiful. Not as man sees beauty, but the magnificence of spirit beings is not something discernable as beauty those of us in the flesh. Many have fainted when seeing such beings. They are not 'attractive' as we know attractiveness, yet I promise you... the term for them IS magnificent. Had he stood straight up, he would have been about 11-12 feet tall. (Please note, however, that I have seen them as 'small' as, say, 2 feet. They are not 'bound' by flesh, so they can appear however they wish.)

Anyway, he was a bit hunched over and staring at me as if willing me to awaken, which I did, 'in the spirit'. My flesh was between sleep and awakeness. He smile at me and said, get THIS: "You want to see my wings, don't you? Huh? Don't you?" And I, of course, said, "YES! Of course, I do!" At that point, from the middle of his back (where nothing was previously discernable by me, although I was looking at him head on)... wings began to unfold. Slowly. And no... THEY DON'T HAVE BIRD WINGS!! They are like... gargoyles is the closest thing I can describe, but even that falls WAY short.

Anyway, he starts to spread his wings, slowly, and they keep spreading and spreading... until they reached full open... spanning (well, the distance was from, like, the far bedroom wall of my apartment to my front door... ummmm... 30 feet? MAGNIFICENT!)

He giggled and I giggled cause he did. I then though, wait a minute, maybe he's not supposed to BE here showing me this, because he did seem kind of 'covert'. But I let it pass cause I wanted to SEE. The wings are 'transparent'... NOT clear... but... how shall I say... an army-drab greenish/copper color... but QUITE thin. Filmy almost. But, you can tell they are QUITE powerful by the framework.

Anyway, he slowly put them back and I promise you, I have NO idea WHERE, because from the frontal view there was again nothing, but knowing the span I had just seen, that was, I don't know... unlikely. They were there... somewhere. He then left me, smiling quite nicely before he did.

Now, the next day, I was wondering why he even came and again considering perhaps that he wasn't SUPPOSED to, when my Lord explained to me why:

I had made a post here somewhere earlier about ALL spirit beings being 'seraphs', which are 'fiery flying serpents'. In that post, I mentioned that Satan, the arkaic angel (angel of the ark) was indeed a 'dragon', as were ALL spirit creatures, including my Lord and my Father, JAH. (Think on this: went entering before JAH in the account of Job, does ANYTHING say that Satan was... or looked... DIFFERENT from any of the others there? Nope.) And a 'dragon' is merely a 'serpent' with wings and legs, yes? I am understanding, though, that 'serpent' is not just 'snake' (or, if bad, viper, poisonous snake), but, well, 'reptile'? Okayyyyyy.

Anyway, the POINT was to lead me to scriptures that show that JAH Himself has wings... AND breathes fire (what 'dragon' in this world doesn't?)...

[b]Ruth 2:12
    Psalm 17:8
    Psalm 18:8-10
    Psalm 36:7
    Psalm 57:1
    Psalm 63:7
    Psaml 91:4[b]

and that the view of spirit beings that WE have, including the cherubs on the ark, as humanlike with birdlike wings... is in error: they are NOT birdlike at all, either them OR their wings. There are NO feathers! The feathers are the erroneous result of the mistranslation of 'flying flesh eating winged creature'... to 'bird of prey'... and then 'eagle'. They are not birds at all, but closer to... well, dragons. They fly, they eat flesh (Psalm 78:25) and they have wings. But that's the closest they come to birds.

Well, that's it, that's my latest one. Again, please know eventually that I am made to understand ALL that is shown me, even if not initially. I receive this particular vision because I put faith in what I had been told sometime ago, what they looked like truly, and related here. The vision only served as a 'second' (actually fifth, I think) witness, to what I had been told, what I had seen previously, and what is 'written'.

I hope this sheds some 'light' on a few things for YOU, Francois.

I bid you peace,

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

The only new light I wished the Jdubs would get is a new brain....

Will

"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."
    Mark Twain

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit