Jesus was not the Messiah because of Moses & Ruth.. read scriptures below.

by mP 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• tec
    tec

You previously post was the final link

Really, lol. Is that how you build the foundations of all of your theories?

Moabite blood in him which disqualifies his select.
    I see that you have not challenged this.

Then it would also have disqualified David. Yet it did not. YOU are missing something.

In this case we are not discussing what the apostles thought were the attributes or qualifications of the messiah. We are using the evidence they wrote down to gain his family tree together with Moses rules for the nation and the book of Ruth to gain some facts.

Re-read my post. I was also not talking about the apostles. But of the prophecy that the messiah would come from the line of David. The Israelites knew who had what blood in them. They kept records. But it did not stop them from accepting that Christ would come from the line of David.

I dont get this, elaborate.

They knew something that you don't know, regarding this law, Ruth, and that the Christ would come from David's line. Because they - the Israelites - did not have a problem with it. YOU are missing something.

Peace,

tammy

• moshe
    moshe

The devil is in the details- The Bible means whatever the religion interpretting it , says it means.

Just like the President and attorney general secretly defines who is a combatant and a non combatant- that difference could get you executed by a drone attack-

• InChristAlone
    InChristAlone

Excerpt from MacArthur Study Bible...

The emasculated [eunuchs], (v.1), the illegitimate (v.2), and the Ammonites and Moabites (vv. 3-6) were not allowed to worship the Lord. The general rule was that strangers and foreigners were not admissable until their conversion to God and the Jewish faith for fear they would lead Israel into idolatry. People from Ammon and Moab were excluded on account of their vicious hostility toward God and His people Israel. Individuals from all 3 of these outcast groups are offered grace and acceptance by Isaiah upon personal faith in the true God (cf. Is. 56:1-8). Ruth the Moabitess serves as a most notable example (cf. Ru. 1:4,16)

• mP
    mP
    MP: You previously post was the final link

TEC:

Really, lol. Is that how you build the foundations of all of your theories?

MP:

Its not a theory its there in black & white. Read the scripture its only one line text and is quite clear.

TEC:

Then it would also have disqualified David. Yet it did not. YOU are missing something.

MP: Not quite, it just shows the Bible is not perfect, as you have mentioned before hand. When you write that bullshit you get caught out and here is a perfect example.

TEC: They knew something that you don't know, regarding this law, Ruth, and that the Christ would come from David's line. MP: Im sorry they were ignorant of the law, i have quoted Moses to perfection. You have not provided a single scrpture that invalidates Moses. After all how could jehovah be wrong ? Repeating what we all know that Jesus Christ -> David -> Ruth etc doesnt change the fact she was a Moabitess and her ancestors were invalid according to Moses. It appear that you dear Tammy are in a pickle and rather than quoting scripture you in this case state the obvious rather than correct my supposed mistake.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit