Is the Revelation Grand Climax book in print anymore?

by wallsofjericho 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

No...I'm sure......the changes were from "in this century" to "in our time! I'm sure. I hve seen the folder that came with the "Kingdom ministry".

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I too thought the Revelation book stated Armageddon would come within the 20th century. It didn't.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

A revised edition of the book was issued in 2006, and, as far as I know, is still in print.

• sir82
    sir82

Take another look, you are mistaken....

Maybe you are thinking of the January 1 1989 Watchtower which definitely did say "20th century" (and later was changed to "in our time" in the bound volume)?

There was a book from the 70's which also said "20th century". Don't recall the name, I think it had a yellow cover.

You can do a search on this website for the January 1 1989 WT and you'll likely find dozens of threads onn it.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Dismissing servant you have a PM

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

BTW:

The change from "in our 20th century" to "in our day" was in the January 1, 1989 Watchtower. The printed magazine carried the former wording, but it had been changed to the latter when the bound volume was issued (and, of course, in the later CD-ROM).

The book that said explicitly that Armageddon would come in the 20th century was The Nations Shall Know That I Am Jehovah - How? (p. 216). Ironically, this was the book that also claimed prophetic status for the organization (e.g., p.58).

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

Thank you for the PM! But...a beginners question...how do I answer your PM, or send a PM to you! I know it's a ridiculous question, but I cannot see how to do?

This is the first PM I've got here. I do really hope that you don't think I'm an idiot!

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

Yes, I know about the Watchtower..and it's true! But they made the same mistake in the original edition of the Climax book!

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

Hmmmm.....you have got e-mail Amelia! :-D

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

well I am a bit confused about whether it's still in print but I am loving the chat on this thread!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit