Applying Genesis Laws to Blood Transfusions appears to be ridiculous!

by Terry 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Terry
    Terry

Thanks Farkel, it makes me want to be like those crazed people holding up big hand-printed signs in front of a Kingdom Hall with

A photo of a dead baby and some lurid printing under it: Congratulations Watchtower--your blood policy has been upheld!

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Marked

• Farkel
    Farkel

What I don't get (and maybe someone can help me out here), is that the ancient Israelites (and their supposed God) had SUCH a reverence for blood in DEAD things, but had NO reverence for spilling the blood from LIVING humans. They were most intent on wiping out and spilling the blood from entire cultures who lived and worked on the land for generations before they came to pillage and conquer.

"Reverance for blood?" Pfloooooot!

Consume it? NO! Spill it? YES, yes YES!

Idiots. (And their little dog Jehovo, too!)

Farkel

• mP
    mP

Why didnt Jehovah simply say in the Bible somewhere blood transfusions are banned ? Didnt he know this might happen someday ?

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I just have to say, every time I see this thread I laugh a little. The title is so perfect. I always imagine a man with a British accent leaning in to look closely at something and saying, "Why, I do say... applying Genesis laws to blood transfusions appears to be ridiculous!"

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

So well said I think its worth repeating, thanks Fark

The thousands of lives lost due to this horrible policy is a perfect example of the Law of Unintended Consequences: it looked good on paper, but in reality it is a disaster because high school educated morons in Brooklyn listened to the insane reasoning of a college dropout mad man who insisted that millions of people live out the consequences of his Biblical fantasies.

I am talking about the man who made Judge Rutherford look like a saint. I'm talking about Frederick William Franz, the best friend Satan ever had.

Farkel

Consequences perhaps of people living out a perceived self proposed identity of being divinely chosen as god's (only) direct mouth piece to humanity.

You've got to logically expect that problematic shit is going to happen out of that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit