the DEMONS !!

by refiners fire 32 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

"We are Christians going from door to door this morning"

"Ive told you people a hundred times to stop calling here!"

KEE-RASHHH!

"Brother Mitchell, If she wasnt interested in the mags, why didnt she just say so?"

• COMF
    COMF

You know, a-man, for you to be so terrified of these demons and worried about... um... your brother's site, you sure are posting a lot of demonized pics. What's up with that?

COMF

• apostate man
    apostate man

I take it lightly these days. I still beleive in Demons. Maybe I am just used to seeing these things on the net. I laugh at it now. My brother has a "theme" going on his site. If you didn't notice it is a clan for a game, thats it, nothing else.

Break the chains that bind you,
    unless, of course, you're into that sort of thing.
  • greven
    greven

LOL dakota red!!!

"Fear is strange soil. Mainly it grows obedience like corn, which grows in rows and makes weeding easy. But sometimes it grows the potatoes of defiance, which flourish underground."
    -from "Small Gods" by Terry Pratchett-

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

Are you scared of mice too?

• avengers
    avengers

When my wife left she said: "Angels took me by the hand away from this apostate land."

Now she is free. To serve JEHOVAH GOD of the happy.

But it's okay I guess, 'cause her docter prescribes her Seroxat. It's somethin' like Prozac.

But I'm the one that has the DEMONS. Yeah right!

P.S. How many JW's do use Prozac and Seroxat, or similar drugs?

• Ephanyminitas
    Ephanyminitas

Demons don't exist. It's just another superstitious element to a superstitious belief system. There is an actual disorder that children can have that makes them see images that are frightening to them. I forget the name of it, but it exists. (Can anyone provide that name?)

I've heard funny tales about demon activity. For example, a friend's ex-father (she's disfellowshipped, you see) once claimed that a tie moved by itself once. Don't you think demons have better things to do than swing ties? Is there a demon division that is in charge of swinging items?

That same friend once swore (when she was in the organization) that she saw a demon at her window when she was very young. Though I wouldn't tell her at the time (because she was a closed-minded Witness), I knew that she came from a horrid childhood, so she was all the more likely to have the condition I mentioned above.

Demon's don't exist, but still their could simply be a race of individuals that has evolved beyond our senses, much like the aliens in the 2001 series. Maybe they visit Earth, and a few rogue aliens occasionally cause a bit of trouble. Nutty? Sure, but more likely than "the fallen sons of God"!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Would some body PLEEEEEZE tell me how to turn off the new light??
    I take it out and it keeps coming back. It's getting creepy.

No matter how thin you slice it there are always two sides
  • hoo
    hoo

Happy Man,

You must be kidding. Right?

Hoo of Malaysia

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Avengers why are you always picking on Happy Mans vocab? All it does it make you look bad.
    Would you care to write something in Swedish for us IN your OWN words of course.

No matter how thin you slice it there are always two sides

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit