the DEMONS !!

by refiners fire 32 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

There is constant talk about sex here, false prophecy, preaching work etc.
    But noone talks much about the DEMONS
    I know I was frightened of them.My entire youth, every night, was spent engaging in paranoid little rituals to protect me from the demons.
    Watchtowers under the pillow, lights on, Bible open by the bed.
    And me wide awake listening to every tree branch creak, every board crack as the house setlled for the night.
    I still have problems (occassionaly) even now.

Who was terrified of the DEMONS???

• TR
    TR

I WANT to experience Demons. Everyone else has, but not me. I can't get them to show up. Not even a little chill in a warm room. Nothing.

TR

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

You'll never know how happy and relieved I was to escape the throe's of the demons that tried to possess me and every inch of my being. For years, I struggled with the nightmare of demons trying to get into my head and affect my very thinking.

They tried to control my sex life, my work habits, my friendships, like I said, every inch of my very being.

After a few years of struggling with demon possession, I had enough and after long, deep heartfelt prayer to God, decided it was time that I fought them off as hard as I could. And, I did.

Today, no demons bother me at all. My head is clear. I am starting to make some friends. And what amazed me is that it was easier than I thoguht to fight them off. All I had to do was write a letter of disassociation to the Watchtower and viola! No more demons. They leave me alone and go to the Kingdom Hall three times a week instead.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Pazuzu. My favourite Demon

• apostate man
    apostate man

Well, I believe in God and therefore I believe in Demons and Satan.

It may have been my youthful imagination, but I would say that I have been visited by Demons.

First, let me say, that usually anything that is not fully understood, or not concidered to be Godly, would be concidered evil. I believe evil has different levels. Yadirf is one. haha

What is a Demon? I think this could be a variety of things. Bad dreams, ghosts, voices, sounds, lights, spirits or just something very odd happening. It depends on the person and the Demon.

A few things that I saw as a kid and teenager:

When I was eight or nine (BTW, these are all true, to the best of my memory)my stepdad(x now) and his best friend were standing out side the house. It was getting dark. The friends name was Denny and was a religious man(not a JW, I said religious). My stepdad, I believe had many demons in him. Long story short, my mother screamed for me to get in the house, I looked back outside and there was a fireball looming above Dennys van. Never touched the van. This lasted for about 30 seconds.

A year later. We had a bad storm come in. Tornadoes, lightning, thunder, rain and wind. Middle of the day lightning struck the dining room window, did not break it, and a ball of whatever actually skid across the tile in the kitchen and melted it. There was a 4-7 foot melted path left behind. I was in the basement when this happened but did see the floor all scarred up.

When I was 16-17 years old. I was into some bad stuff at that age. Had a terrible dream one night and woke up the next day with claw marks on my chest. Like 3 fingernails ripped my skin. Around the same time, woke up and my radio was playing music backwards. Within a year of that woke up to ultimate terror. I could not make out a figure, but felt a strange feeling that something was hovering over me. I remember being so scared that I couldn't even scream. There was like a mist or a cloud in my room. NOTE: My older brother at this time was into some REALLY SCARY STUFF, like hanging crosses up-side down in his room , pentagrams in his room and several pics of Demons and hard rock bands on his walls. Coinsidence? He is still involved. Here is a pic of him on his site.

Break the chains that bind you,
    unless, of course, you're into that sort of thing.
  • happy man
    happy man

Well dakotA,AS GROWING UPP jW I HAVE NEVER THINKING OF DEMONS,WHY , i was protected from them,wasnt i. So no problem for mee,and i must say i was radher surprised when on this bord read who many who sufferd from this. Butn now when i going inn to this bords scary things happend,like loosing my money on stocks ,loosing contracts on works,and other mystical things,perhaps the demons are starting war against mee?

• apostate man
    apostate man

Is happy man a troll? I can see mispelling a few words if you're from Sweden, but that is terrible. Thats not on purpose I hope.

I apologize if I am wrong, Happy.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

well Tr, nothing ever "showed up" with me either.
    It was all in the mind.
    I think I was caught in a mental bind because I wasnt "righteous'
    thus not under Gods "protection" from marauding Demons who sought to devour you.
    Dont know why it took so long to get over it.
    Years, before I could sleep in a bedroom by myself.
    If I was alone at night I used to drive off in the car and sleep outside all nite petrol stations so someone could hear me screaming for help if the demons decided to pull me limb from limb.
    Ridiculous.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire
    Butn now when i going inn to this bords scary things happend,like loosing my money

happy.
    By being on this board, OBVIOUSLY you are opening yourself up to DEMONIC INFESTATION.
    You had better hightail it out of here!

"why arent you dressed for the meeting"?

"Dont wanna GO to the meeting"!

"get ready NOW!"

"NO! NO! NO!"

"Hi Regan! We havent seen you at the meetings recently".

"Have you been engaging in any practises that Jehovah might...not approve of?"

"Why do you think that?"

• COMF
    COMF

So, a-man, your brother is DeathAngel?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit