Who has been out the longest?

by Beans 31 Replies latest jw friends

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Hey Scully...ditto, Dec/84 and I am a Canadian

I supposedly dissassociated myself in '95 (that's when an announcement was read anyway.)

I've only been to one "meeting" since but that was a funeral. Does it count?

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I stopped going to meetings in 1982 and stopped going out in service in about 1980...

• larc
    larc

My wife and I were married in 1963, and we started our slow fade immediately. A few years later, we were out altogether.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I left dec.24 1999 and was disfellowshipped 21/2 weeks later

• belbab
    belbab

I woke up from a deep sleep in winter of 67/68. Took a couple of years to get my ball bearings rolling smoothly. I was marked about 1970, took them three years to find witnesses to charge me. They finally had to send moles to try and trick me, I gave them the information they wanted and was disfellowshipped for telling them they were saying, We sit a queen and will see no evil.

belbab

• mouthy
    mouthy

I was given the lft foot of fellowship 1987- two yrs after my hubby died.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Eman,

It was also around July 1972 that I had decided to get out! I was inactive by September, 1972. Never went to another meeting after September, 1972.

I was still somewhat braindead then and worried what was going to happen in 1975. January 1, 1976 was quite a relief for me and my braincells started to return after that!

Farkel

• curlers
    curlers

It was 21 years since January, 1981. What a waste of a childhood!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

It was November 1990 when I was DFed. I went to the meetings for a few months after that, but eventually quit. Haven't been back since. Can't say I miss it either.

Andi

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

i da'd in sept/oct of '92. can't believe i'm coming up on ten years! damn time flies

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit