Introduction - longtime visitor

by momentofsurrender 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• earthfire
    earthfire

Welcome! You can always find a friendly and understanding space here.

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

4th generation! SO awesome to break that chain. I hear you about the nightmares and crazy post traumatic stuff. It gets better the deeper your journey into educating yourself goes. We are going to carry baggage, but hey are children are going to have a chance at normalcy! So glad you popped in on this forum. It is an amazing place with some great people. Hope to hear more from you often. Use the Search bar! It will take you to hours and hours of enlightenment and entertainment.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome We are glad you found this site

smiddy

• Pickler
    Pickler

Welcome, I also had nightmares/trouble sleeping for years after leaving. It's a long journey to leave behind everything you were raised in. I think having children makes it easier, because you know that you would never wish on them a fraction of what you went through. They have the chance to grow up truly "free" . Good luck to you!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Hi momentofsurrender - welcome - you are so at home here. That is what I love about the forum - everybody gets it. Continue with your spiritual journey - what is so fantastic is that you can read whatever you want, ponder over it, looks something else up - you are not forced to believe one thing and there is absolutely no judgement.

All the very best.

• Fernando
    Fernando

A warm welcome to JWN momentofsurrender!

(Why does the "true religion" secretly blind its followers to the "Good News" according to Paul, Moses, Isaiah and Psalms?)
  • transhuman68
    transhuman68

What they said... Welcome! Hope you find what you are looking for here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit