Does anyone know who [email protected] is?

by coffee_black 16 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

I think that website is a JW lonely hearts website- to connect that spiritual brother in Nigeria with the "very mature" spirtual sister in Hoboken, NJ- Jehoover will provide.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Sounds like a fun email address to spam!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I just saw Brenda Lee's comment on Facebook about the same email.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I don't know what's going on, but isn't Witness My Fury right? A mention of the Photodrama of Creation must mean Bible Students, right?

Funny side question: If this is the Bible Students, then I guess this can't be considered an apostate meeting, can it? I mean, it's the Witnesses under Rutherford who broke off from Russell's teaching!

• wantingtruth
  • mouthy
    mouthy

I got it also... Wondered how they got MY e mail. Got to be the WT

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

It appears to be the Bible Students who still follow Russell's teachings.

From the website-

"Our purpose is to provide comfort, encouragement, friends and resources to our brothers and sisters in the Society who feel they are not permitted the liberty to freely study and inquire regarding Jehovah’s Word, without the fear of disciplinary action, disfellowship and separation from your family members. This website is a resource to help our dear brothers and sisters fellowship and study without fear of punishment."

"You are anonymous here. You can speak to other Jehovah’s Witnesses, former Jehovah’s Witnesses, Bible Students and other Christians. When posting your comments, you will be able to use a Pen Name. Your e-mail address and website info are completely optional. No one can identify you. No one can report you. You have a home and quiet place to pray and honestly investigate scriptures. It is not our purpose to indoctrinate you, but merely to provide you with resources for further study of Jehovah’s word. You are not alone. You have friends."

They also have a question and answer section, the link of which is posted below.

"The suggested answers provided to all questions below are based on and in harmony with the views of the original Watchtower Bible and Tract Society when under the guidance of Pastor Charles Taze Russell. Comments will often include a link to Pastor Russell’s own explanation. However, in any case, we leave your conclusions to your own personal study, prayer, conscience and the influence of the Holy Spirit."

http://www.friendsofjehovahswitnesses.com/questions/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit