Doc_jedd

....Beans,beans the magical fruit
    The more you eat the more you toot
    the more you toot the better you feel
    So eat your beans at every meal!

My apologies to Beans..............Jedd

• refiners fire
    refiners fire
    understood it was good for JWs to spend time in a regular environment with the "worldly people" so they can start thinking,

Indeed. The silencing of contrary opinion is an evil, of this I am convinced.
    Can you imagine what this board would be without Yadirf and You Know here?
    These guys are vital. And many of the things they say cause us to reassess our beliefs and opinions, surely a good thing.
    Growth is what this forum is all about. I have come to see that even a hardened "apostate" like myself can have his opinions altered here.
    Not a thing to be afraid of.

• think41self
    think41self

Yadira

What a nice post, thank you for sharing it with us. I am glad you were able to overcome your nervousness. I would have been nervous also. But many times, love does prevail. Good luck to you with this other daughter. If she is half the person BlueSapphire is, she will come around eventually. I think you're a great mom.

think41self

She had the vocabulary of a brothel owner specializing in service to sailors with Tourette's syndrome

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

Think41self, thanks! I'm just a mom. And I'm willing to learn. But I don't get the 'sayings' from the posts from beans,doc_jedd and sunscapes. I hope I didn't offend any of you.. I apreciated your replies, but be patient with me when it comes to jokes. Sorry, I don't even laugh I wish I could.

Bluesbrother, I'm glad to hear from your experiences. Love to all,

Yadira

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

Refinersfire, thanks for your input... very wise.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Sooooooo ... you had this little "gathering" behind my back eh!!

That's it ... we're through!!!

Hehehehhe

Mom, you just gave away that I'm a little cry-baby about my sister. Oops, I better not call you mom because Anewpisson said it's a code we're using to post pro-Watchtower stuff...

Anyways, back to the topic, I wish I could have been a fly on the wall. Keep it up. Get her trust back and then little by little insert little things to get her to think.

I was thinking that since the new WT rag rags on the Catholic Church (what a surprize) and the peodphilia issue, that should get E thinking since she KNOWS it's a problem in the borg. I mean, when she is placing the rag, she's got to think about the problem in her own back-yard.

Anyways, just wanted to add to my mom's thread she started again. Sheesh, is this going to be another flame one?

I'm being showed up by my mommeeee.

Love all of youguys!

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

Hi Blue! who is this "anewpesson" to tell us what to do or say? we are mother and daughter and that is not her/his buisness. It is sacred.

Blue, thanks for not been mad at me. I love you. MOM.

• Solace
    Solace

Mother Yadira.
    Are you joking?
    bluesapphire, (not allowed to call you mom?)
    Well then, apparently its going to be an even larger issue since you are quickly becoming a "Virtual Forum Mother" to others on this board. (bluesapphire, hope you dont mind sharing!)

I guess this proves that some people can find fault in anything if they try hard enough.

Its nice to see that you both are taking it so lightly.

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

Heaven, my beautiful virtual dauhgter. I will let blue explain to you.. even someone on this forum is saying Simon wants to get me out... oh, human will, when are we going to learn to live in peace with each other? love, always,

virtual mom.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Hi, just for you Heaven, I will give you exerpts from Anewperson's e-mail to me yesterday about my mom.

I have become aware who "your mother" is from her pro-Watchtower Society cult postings which many on the discussion board find highly objectionable, and I surmise that there will be a call to have "your mother" banned. Your own credibility is now also zero....

Interestingly "mother" is also a code name used among Watchtowerites for the "mother" organization, though that might be coincidental. The emails from you and your "mother" manifest some other markers often used by Watchtower-appointed elders. This has made a paper trail that is thus documentable for possible usage of "Theocratic Warfare" tactics that the Watchtower Society cult commonly employs even as noted in some of their own literature. Thus I thank you for that too.

Well, those are definitely the ramblings of a lunatic. Or hey, mom, maybe they're all pretending to be nice to us but secretly trying to have you banned. LOL

Feel free to judge for yourselves folks. Who has and who has no credibility?

BTW, mom, you missed my gest: Anewperson is AnewPISSON.

Get it?

I'll explain later. My mom's not kidding when she says she never gets jokes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit