Should a Submissive Wife be Allowed Behind the Wheel of a Car?

by snugglebunny 13 Replies latest jw friends

• snugglebunny
  • prologos
    prologos
    yes, it will make her husband an effective "back-seat driver" and get the family safely where it has to go. win-win.
  • Watchtower-Free
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

She should only be behind the wheel of a car if im pushing it over a cliff after she burns dinner.

The only control a woman should have is deciding if she wants to be tied up with silk or nylon rope. Why is she even in the car to begin with? A woman belongs in the home, always. With the advent of services like peapod that deliver groceries she need never leave the kitchen or bedroom. God help us all if women get to believing garbage that sugguests its even open for discussion that perhaps they may one day be permitted to have rights.

/endsarcasium

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

allowed???????

What does a cat do?

ans: What ever it wants.

I have tried to get my cat not do do something, finally, I figured ,that even if it would kill my cat doing what it wants to do and if it came back to life, it would still do what it wants to do again and again and again, even if it kills him . That is the nature of the beast

• rebel8
    rebel8

No. Women cannot control themselves; sometimes we cannot even hold back from falling all over the brothers and causing them to commit fornication with us. Just like Eve, we're temptresses with no self control.

Next, our brains are smaller than men's and therefore we're dumber.

Also, women's menstrual periods bring on hormonal fluctuations that cause us to be unable to make rational decisions or take on the burden of leadership. Imagine a woman having to make a split second choice between hitting the brake or ramming into a toddler who ran out into the road, or having to take the lead by going first at an intersection with a stop sign? The burden would be too much.

These are all true facts printed in wts publications.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

A submissive JW woman should never drive a car out in service when there's men present.

Jehovah frowns on woman drivers.

Or if she is to drive, she should keep her head covered to show respect in company of the brothers who are riding

in the car.

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

Should a submissive wife get behind the wheel?

I'll bet if you asked JW women that question the majority of them would answer as rebel18 and Finkelstein answered and mean it! LOL

• Village Idiot
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

Submissive or not, no woman should drive. I will tell you why.

One morning on the freeway I looked over to my left and there was a woman

in a brand new Ford doing 100mph, with her face up against the rear

view mirror, putting on her eyeliner. I looked away for a couple of seconds,

and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, still putting on

her eyeliner. As a man I don't scare easily, but she scared me so much that

I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked my McMuffin out of my hand.

In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car, using my knees against

the steering wheel, it knocked my mobil phone, which fell away from my ear

into my hot coffee which was between my legs, splashed and burned my two

best friends , ruined the phone, soaked my trousers and disconnected an

important call.

So you see why I feel women should not drive period.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit