Kent's Site

by Francois 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Julie
    Julie

Hi All,

Simon, you have my personal reply, feel free to share with your wife. Ros, you good Christian you, don't you have some poor sod down on his luck you can go imply is an alcholic?? (Didn't you leave once after someone suggested you do so because of your callousness?) Kismet, my "friend", I have to say there was no thought put into that post, was sent link and was shocked actually to see Simon getting sucked into Teejay's usual shit stirring. Reacted on-the-spot. Feel free to post over there Kismet since you are so into what we say....and I don't mean to insult anyone here but this is hardly the nonsense that counts as making me "emotionally involved", just stating/suggesting a few obvious things/alternatives. BTW, that post you quote of mine was far more to do with RL things, had I known it would be used against me ASAP I'd have stressed that more carefully. I will be more conscous of the fact you are looking to post my words to ill effect in the future and thus be more precise. Thanks for the heads-up "buddy".

It is more amusing than anything to see you all still talking about it. Sure Simon can drudge up some old posts from the very beginnings at Kent's when there were some hurt feelings but for the most part there has been nothing more severe mentioned here than basic human behavior. Don't even know that names are mentioned over there.

I agree with Andi, there is plenty of board(s) room for all, don't know why the JW mindset of "classes" is still so prevelant but then again I was fortunate enough to escape the cult so I cannot understand how fully the indoctrination gets ahold of the mind. Apparently for life in some cases.

Julie--who sees lots of quotes *here* from Kent's but doesn't recall anything in the way of quotes from here at over there, interesting

• Simon
    Simon

Julie:

You email contains the same old arguments and old quotes rehashed yet again and an attempt to rubbish a friend of my wife.

Please don't send me anymore of your bitter trash or try to stir things up on this board anymore.

The reason I replied to Wendy's post was that if people were not informed of *the truth*, some could easily get the wrong impression couldn't they? Like if you keep saying something often enough perhaps some will start to believe it? "Throw enough mud and perhaps some of it will stick". Forgive me for not going along with this ...

• Julie
    Julie

I must admit, I have always loved the British sense of humor...

• Simon
    Simon

Julie ... what exactly do you have a problem with ?

Mommy asked:

Kent made another site, not for the reason's that Teejay mentioned, I never heard him claim that was the reason...if I am wrong, please show me where he said this. It is just another site, not claiming to be any better or worse than those that have already been made
    I posted links relating to this which had the quotes asked for. You then popup and start insinuating all kinds of stuff.

I do not intend to let you keep stirring things up again as you seem to be trying to do. This topic is closed as far as I am concerned - Kent has a forum he setup (for whatever reason) and people are welcome to use whichever ones they want.

However, if you want to insult me and cause trouble for my wife then don't be surprised if you don't get to post over here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit