Kent's Site

by Francois 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Francois
    Francois

I've tried to get on Kent's site with no luck.

Do you have to face Mecca and wave a dead chicken or what?

I really hate it that he felt compelled to make a new site. Why did he do it? Knowing Kent, I'm sure he said why he did it. I consider Kent to be a friend and loyal. Wassup?

Francois

• bigboi
    bigboi

Here ya go:

. http://kent.steinhaug.com/forum/

I really hate it that he felt compelled to make a new site. Why did he do it? Knowing Kent, I'm sure he said why he did it. I consider Kent to be a friend and loyal. Wassup?
    Where in the hell were you the last couple weeks?

ONE....

bigboi

• Francois
    Francois

In Atlanta, looking for a new home.

FT

• ISP
    ISP

Thanks for the link BB!

ISP

• teejay
    teejay

I really hate it that he felt compelled to make a new site. Why did he do it?

Yeah, Frank...

I think, if I understand it right, kent left because of all the swear words, the sex talk, and the nasty pictures people kept posting around here, all with Simon's approval. Had to go and make a nice, clean site that JWs leaving the Organization wouldn't mind visiting. Gotta love that kent!

• Prisca
    Prisca

ROTFLOL @ teejay.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Nice one, Teejay!

Englishman.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Just got back home and here we have a post from Teejay that brings a big smile! Thx, teejay.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• waiting
    waiting

ROTFLMAO, quietly, of course.

Thanks for the chuckle, TJ.

waiting

• mommy
    mommy

I have to say I am really embarrassed for you all. If you don't understand why, then I guess I shall explain.

Kent made another site, not for the reason's that Teejay mentioned, I never heard him claim that was the reason...if I am wrong, please show me where he said this. It is just another site, not claiming to be any better or worse than those that have already been made. I personally enjoy the quiet there, it is not so large that I have to read through 6 pages to find an interesting thread I would want to comment on. With my limited time online, I need a place I can quickly browse through. The group is small now, just as when this place started. I also love that we already know each other, and we get along(so far)I do miss several posters from here that is why I jump in and catch threads as time permits.

Why do you continue with your juvenile behavior? Honestly I have never been so embarrassed for other adults as I am for you all now. It is really sad that you cannot just let things go. Life is way too short, and too wonderful for such nonsense. Step outside of the box, rise above these childish insults and move on

Wendy(just adding my two, as an outsider looking in at this insanity)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit