wow that just hit me like a ton of bricks

by cptkirk 60 Replies latest watchtower bible

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

I can’t tell how much of what you're telling me is shit and how much is bull-shit.

Are you shitting or bull-shitting me boy?

No shit?

Shit…

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

just read the book and see for yourself . the problem is this turns into a racist thing against mexicans , that is why people will tell you it is bs. i don't want to see good people get thrown into some kind of huge sweeping ordeal. when katt stood up and said "as far as my mexican-american brothers..." the mexican guy stood up and slapped his hand, so , you think the mexican guy would have done that if he did not know all the facts? he would have been totally jarred by katt's comments, but he knew that many of his friends are pushing shit that they should not be doing.

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

poor lou dobbs, look what they did to this poor man...this was a great man, they just annhilated this poor man. the guy is married to a mexican too that just shows you how absolutely f#%$# the whole thing is.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

it just hit me why none of you have a clue as to who i am or what to make of me. you are all completely foreigners LOL...wow that is like crazy as shit. most of you have not even a clue as to east coast hardcore new york philly personality types, esp of xy generation. that is shit load of weight off my shoulders, felt like i was in the twilight zone and then woke up and realized I AM IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE hahahaha. most of you are canadians and brits australians

Yeah I'm just a Brit in the Twilight Zone. I hate stereotypes myself. There is a stereotype over here in lil old England of Americans who have never been outside their own country and they think America is the centre of the universe. They say things like Paris, France and Rome, Italy in case we forget where they are. But as I say I hate stereotypes and would never assume Cptkirt is like that. I'm sure he's not at all racist after all he claims to be very clever.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

I have no idea what Cpt Kirk is saying except.

1.People from Philly/E.Coast always think they live in the center of the universe, but always end up moving to places like Texas & Florida where the taxes are lower, weather is better and you can get an actual job. They spend the rest of their lives reminding their new friends and neighbors how awesome the E. Coast was to the point that we would duct tape their mouth shut if it wasn't that we felt sorry for their lack of manners.

2. Countries like the U.S. and South Africa have far more complex issues socially and economically because of slavery than people in Canada, England, and France can often understand. Even inside the U.S. there is a giant disconnect between the issues we deal with in the south vs. the issues in Maine we're populations at 95% white.

Slavery is our country's original sin. Both sides are so far from right and don't even know it. It will probably destroy the U.S. ultimately like the Roman brutality of their Germanic neighbors led to their fall. A fitting end, I guess. I will be dead or really old and too far out of it to care by then.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Countries like the U.S. and South Africa have far more complex issues socially and economically because of slavery than people in Canada, England, and France can often understand.

How do you know what we can and cannot understand in the UK Cagefighter? Education is not about being in the countries where issues are happening! Statements like yours leave me speechless. Have you ever been to my country? I've been to yours.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

I don't know where your country is, but odds are I probably have not been there. I have met plenty of nice folks from Austrailia, UK, Canada, France, and S.A. Then there are the people from the U.S. that are from the North. I have tried to explain some things to them and their eyes just glaze over when I try to explain exactly how disenfranchised and plain anti-social some people are due to their self-perceptions based on race. Race is more and less important in certain places, but in the Southern U.S. it is an ultimate indentity that steers the ship of destiny often subconciously for many people. It's not like that in other places, I know that much. Not this bad.

That's just one guy's opinion... but I digress. This is about Cpt. Kirk and the E. Coast awesome that he oozes.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Wow even now you don't know where my country is and I have just stated it.

It's not like that in other places, I know that much.

Incisive. I am giving up now.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Like I said people from the UK often won't/can't understand.... I didn't say they couldn't, they just usally don't for whatever reason. You just proved my point. Why does it bother you so much that there might be something you don't know everything about? Does it just make smoke come out of your ears to think the U.S. might not be as simple as whitepeople holding confederate flags and german shepherds yelling at black people and everyone else that doesn't look like them?

There is a lot of things I am sure I don't completely wrap my head around....like why is that little piece of realestate in N. Ireland such a big frigg'n deal. It isn't like yall don't have a whole island and the bigger of the two if I might add.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Imagine, if we were all born in saudi arabia. We'ld all be f#$%^g muslims. Peace to them.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit