Just Got My Memorial Invite

by Tater-T 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

thanks again for watching and comments..

So now I'm thinking maybe I should go.... I'm sure the news of my demise has spread like wildfire.. I'd love to show up and engage everyone.. like Terrys thread .. act like I'm not DF'd

probably not to much stress...

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Just a question on the invite work, do they view it as somehow special ? what I am getting at is that I know I am down as a DNC, no that does not stand for Dodgy Nutty Character though the cap fits, but they called anyway.

I refused the invite tract thingy, but was polite to the guy, he was a bro I always liked, no pretense or ego about him, nice guy.

But do they ignore Do Not Calls for this, or was he just being friendly ?

• Tater-T
    Tater-T
    Just a question on the invite work, do they view it as somehow special ?

I think so.. I'm DF'd... they came to my door . knowing who I am.. I think they think it's a time to bring in the lost sheep so to speak..

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

Go and sit in front. Grab all the crackers and chew them down then gulp down the whole glass of red. Then get up and leave before it comes to its full end

• tiki
    tiki

awesome!!! nice to see the man behind the name.........23 years 'eh? we all have to remember that their relevance is only in their own minds.....why let them get us riled up....is purposeless!

• d
    d

I agree Tater-T I just had two Jehovah witness come to my door a few minutes ago. I was going to go up them but I was not properly dressed. I wil go up them next time.

• d
    d

I agree Tater-T I was also very nervous.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

I doubt, if they will be back... I was thinking of going and raising a ruckus..

but it not worth the stress.. it's pointless to reason with them.. they are trained robots

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit