Looking for a quote

by atrapado 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• atrapado
    atrapado

I found the article I was looking for here is part of it and bellow a scan from the actual article, I credit http://johnhenrykurtz.blogspot.com by the way if you read spanish his blog is great I highly recommend it:

*** w56 1/15 p. 40 Part 26—Expansion in Asia and the Pacific Area ***

It is the center of Eastern culture. It is the nursing ground for the great non-Christian religions of Mohammedanism, Hinduism, Buddhism and Confucianism. This gives rise to a complicated, conglomerated state of mind that is difficult to describe. Asiatics are steeped in tradition and ancient folklore. No matter how illogical or unreasonable a matter may seem to the Western mind, to the Eastern mind it is accepted as fact without proof. Their complicated languages reflect a state of early confusion stemming from the days of the confusion of tongues at Babel. The Asiatic mind finds it difficult to accept new ways, to simplify and to make advantageous changes. They fear conversion and dislike others’ offering them help. Many continually live in a realm of unreality and refuse to face modern facts of life. The abounding of idolatry, ancestor worship and immorality (practically no moral restraints exist, through having no conception of sin) has brought the mentality of the Asiatic very low; so low, in fact, that many lead an existence not far from that of animals . To such a degree of debasement has the Devil driven these masses. Nevertheless, Jehovah has some of honest and contrite heart in these lands who are being hunted out by His witnesses.

w56 1/15 p.40

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

They are sickening bigots.

Just Lois

PS Glad to hear you are fine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit