Dinosaurs Of Eden

by TD 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cedars
    cedars

Proof if proof were needed that just because something is in print doesn't make it true.

Cedars

• Twitch
    Twitch

"We can't stop here, this is bat country" - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Notice the cyclops star trek looking person on the left side in the third image? Is that suppose to be Satan?

I also noticed the Avaceratops appears to be smiling. Smiling Dinosaurs, it really was paradise.

• TD
    TD

Notice the cyclops star trek looking person on the left side in the third image? Is that suppose to be Satan?

No, that's one of the two children who have gone through the 'Bible Time Gate' I guess the idea is that they can see but not be seen themselves.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Satan is the red snake with legs. He lost his legs after the curse, you know. Gotta have bible accuracy.

• BU2B
  • BU2B
    BU2B

Sad there are people this delusional out there

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Proof if proof were needed that just because something is in print doesn't make it true.

How can you say that?!

It must be true. The old green NWT depicted one stomping around in Bible times!

Satan is the red snake with legs.

Well spotted - I did a double take with the one Eve was feeding, thinking at first it was the snake but realizing it was a cute little friendly dino. I didn't see that there was a leggy snake after all. LOL.

• krejames
    krejames

I love this thread. just saying.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Ken Ham is an evil genius............We need a new superhero to vanquish him!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit