2013 DC new releases - rumors ???

by obarac 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

And to think it was just a push of a button on the computer and god's will is done.

LOL

• fedup
    fedup

Matt 24: 45: Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time?

Will become

We the Watchtower Corp is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time?

New Light

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

Since there is nothing wrong with the NWT, and contrary to what some wrote above, that is not what is wrong with the religion as the doctrines based on the NWT are sound.

An updated Reasoning book would be reasonable.

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

I'm glad I got out before they started in with the glue-bound books and paper covers.

My Revelation-Climax book lasted through all three time we studied it at the book study.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

But the "climax"-book stated in some 40-50 different paragraphes/ pages that the end would come in the 20:th century. This was after my time, but didn't ju get small stickers with the words "in out time" tu glue into the book? I think I have heared of something like that.

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer
    I think there is some legitamacy to this theory, I am the literature servant in our hall and we have been back ordered on Reference Bibles and the Black and Red Deluxe Bibles for about 8 months now. All we have are some of the crappy paper bibles and a few hardcovers. Maybe because they aren't printing them and are instead waiting for the release of this NNWT.

I know they've been piloting some different Bible cover materials to replace the paperback (and possibly the "Deluxe", but my memory is foggy)versions since they fall apart so fast. It was implied that the test population was made up of traveling JWs, such as CO's wives. When I was at Walkill last year the samples that were shown to me were more of a fabric type material, but they seemed to be testing out a number of options.

R_O

• NoRegrets
    NoRegrets

Dismissing- There were no stickers that I heard of for the revelation book, but a handout/insert with substitutions to fit changes. (!!!!) Later, there was a re-release of the book with the changes already printed. No Regrets

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I will told from a source inside Bethel that the change in the NWT will be to the Hebrew Scriptures portion of the Bible.

To maintain consistency with the original Hebrew, you will now read the verses from right to left.

Rub a Dub (or "Dub a Rub" in Hebrew)

• sir82
    sir82

If it is a Bible, it might well be some sort of "app" containing the NWT for use in field service. Easy to look up scriptures, proof texts, yada yada,

That might get the R&F all googly-eyed about how JWs are on the "cutting edge" once again, just like with the photo-drama of creation, radio, phonographs, etc.

• suavojr
    suavojr

New NWT - John 1:1 - In the beginning was Michael, and Michael was with God, and Michael was an angel.

JUST TOO FUNNY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit