Holy Spirit or Men's Bias

by piztjw 6 Replies latest social humour

• piztjw
    piztjw

I know this has been covered in the past however I wish to bring it up again.

I was told that IF HS wants a man appointed as a MS or "elder" there is NOTHING that any human can do to prevent it from happening. So my question is to anyone who asks why I am rapidly fading... What is the reason to "reach out'? If it is true that HS does the appointing then WTH difference does it make what appears to the eyes of the partial judges who decide if one gets to be an even bigger suck up? it shouldn't make a hill of beans difference if one pounds on doors 1 hour, 10 hours, or 100 hours every month. It shouldn't make any difference if one reads the company line once a month, once a meeting, or flaps there hand in the air like a trained chimp every single question. Now if in fact what appears to the eyes of biased men makes a difference then how can it be said HS appoints. It can't! I know of a MS who violates nearly every one of the standards and it's okay because daddy is an "elder". HS? I don't think so.

Any current comments or observations?

Thanks for letting me let of steam.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

My comment>>>>>Your brain sounds like it is full of active gray cell matter and is obviously working. and 3 gold stars for that

When a JW gets baptized, we automatically become ordained ministers, because The Watch Tower Society says so.

OutLaw and Moshe have a cartoon, that show active JDubs, leaving their brains at the door before entering a KHall, because when you get brainwashed, that is what you do. lol

Active JDubs believe Sparlock is an active demon , because The Watch Tower Society says so. (They are the ones that invented him. What does that say for them?) lol

Active JDubs think it is alright to give little children connect the dot pictures of horrid things, because the Watch Tower Society says so. (They are the ones that printed the pictures. What does it say about them?) Not laughing.

The Watch Tower Society is a tax free sheltered Religion, that make up any rules they want, when they want, because it is their , well their Religion.

From my 6 decades as an active recruiter and seat warmer, my observation...there is no holy moly spirit, flying around. It is an Old Boys Club, with religious overtones. Adultery, fornication, lying, being a pedophile...all that kind of stuff gets swept under the carpet if you are in The Club. Don't ask. Don't tell...and you too can grow up to be a Somebody and Lord it over The flock, like us. Disgusting.

• zeb
    zeb

I like the comments on hours worked or questions answered.

When i entered the truth it was the practice to answer the wt question strictly according to the wt and nothing else. I thought to myself "how wooden is this" So I began answering q bringing in personal experience etc (BOY! did I get the ..look!) a few years alter this became formal way of answering. But as time has moved on and the wts has become more dissolusioned with their own failures dates etc I have noticed the ansers have again gone back to the party line. and if the wt should raise any sexual matter and watch all the jaws lock! The only answers come from older sisters.

and what of those who attend every meeting and never once answer a single question? No brain? all fear? what?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

and what of those who attend every meeting and never once answer a single question? No brain? all fear? what?

Apathy.

Or 1st stage of planning a FADE.

Doc

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

I had read a comment in the past regarding an elders comment about how the "decision" was already decided in heaven, they were just there to

deliver that message.

That's how the Holy Spirit rolls,,...

NJY

• piztjw
    piztjw

Well I got the third degree as to why I was just "warming a seat". "Elder" A said the reason I am blacklisted is because the Bible says men in good standing must be a husband of one wife. So sorry, but I cannot change the fact that I was married more than once! "Elder" B says well actually one has to be irreprehensible, and fifteen years ago you married a non jw and then were later divorced. That makes you reprehensible, even though you are now married to a jw. I asked why then MS #1 could be an open drunkard, a serial adulterer, a tax evader, and embezzle from his business, and that was okay. And why could MS #2 have a filthy home, and children who hit and kicked their mother and were disobedient, and a wife who belittled her husband as an idiot. "Elder" B replies that there are levels of "sin", and "some brothers who may be the most spiritual brother in the congregation are NEVER going to be allowed to do anything other than scrub toilets and go in FS!" Don't you just feel the "love"?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Like Lois Lane said, You have your power of reason working... STRIKE ONE!!! You are already unfit for JW life. Unless you just want to join the darkside and play them all and get what you can from them.. You sound like you have a sense of morality, so.. STRIKE 2!!! Then you actually had the balls to call the Elders out and draw attention to the fact the the Organization has major issues. This equates with directly challenging the Channel of God, wich in the Elders small minds is the GB. STRIKE 3!!!

If they are going to keep account of a sin you made 15 years ago, then they are Pharisees, and not imitators of Christ. If you have no fear of the Elders then ask them this, " If the decisions that the Elder Body makes are already decided upon in heaven then why the lengthy approval process?"

Here is the process:

1) Eldubs meet. Does Brother Data-Dog have a good reputation? YES/NO

How is his Family life? GOOD/BAD?

How does his wife behave? GOOD/BAD?

How do his children act? GOOD/BAD?

* How is his VISIBLE SERVICE/ TIME * ( This is the most important, visible works, end of story.. You really could be anointed and be the most humble brother since John the Baptist, but if you aint got the time on a slip, forget it. They Elders mindset is to goad the sheep into going in service. The sheep are dumb and must be led by them. If the sheep see Data-Dog appointed and he only gets 9 hours a month, then they will all think that they can get only 9 hours a month. Think I am joking? I can assure you from my Elders meetings that it is no joke.

Then if you make it through the elimination round your name is mentioned before the Cardinal Circuit Overseer. If he approves you, ( because he is more spiritual than the Elders ) then he sends you name to the Branch!! Then some unkown person of even greater spiritual magnitude aprroves your appointment in some unknown way. ( Russel or Rutherford maybe? ) Keep in mind that this decision is already made in heaven by Jehovah, through Christ, via Holy Spirit. Ok. Now the letter comes back to your congregation, and your announcment is read before the congreg...oh, wait, what's that? There's more? Before your name can be announced to the Congo, cconfirming your already decided appointment by Jehovah, through Christ, via Holy Spirit that the Elders are just announcing....there is one more crucial step.

According to the Shepherd the Flock book, based on the bible, which is not secret, but you are not qualified to read, you must answer some more questions.

1) Is there anything in you past, even before baptism that would disqualify you?

2) Is there any reason that your announcment should not be read before the congregation?

3) HAVE YOU BEEN INVOLVED IN CHILD MOLESTATION!!!!!!! WTH!!!!!!!!!!!

So this begs the question, " Are appointments really made by holy spirit? If so, why is the Holy Spirit appointing men who may have to say " yes " to these questions? Even more serious, why would the Holy Spirit allow the appointment of men who should have answered yes, but did not? Was the Holy Spirit unaware of the spiritually deplorable conditions of these men? Did Jehovah, through Christ, via Holy Spirit decide in heaven that a child molester was worthy of appointment? Or did they knowingly allow a child molester to enter the flock to test their faith by allowing children to be molested, thereby " trying them with evil" ?! I will leave that to the reader to decide.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit