What will kids say when commenting at meetings

by darthfader 7 Replies latest social humour

• darthfader
    darthfader

I was just mailed this today -- Thought it was funny. (please forgive me if this is a dupe - I tried to search for similar jokes on this site).

Oops too much TV time watching those commercials!
    What will children say during the meeting?

A Brother conducting the Watchtower study directed a question to the children: "Can anyone tell us what the resurrection means?"
    A young boy about 6 years old raised his hand, without any "ear-whispering" from his parents and answered,
    "I know that if you have a resurrection that lasts more than four hours you are supposed to call the doctor."

It took over five minutes for the congregation to settle down enough from their laughter before the Watchtower Study could be continued.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

And in the meantime, watch the WT's Video for the Deaf on Masturbation.

• Pickler
    Pickler

I remember a 2/3 year old calling out "help me Jehovah!" As he was being dragged out by 1 arm for some loving discipline during a meeting......

how everyone chuckled smugly (heartwarming !). poor kid still got whacked though

• whathappened
    whathappened

That was my good laugh for the day. Those kids can be funny.

• nugget
    nugget

One of the children kept singing the carol "Little Donkey" his mum repeatedly told him not to sing that song any more as it made Jehovah sad. Unfortunately he couldn't help himself and during the meeting started singing the carol again very quietly. As he was being led out of the hall to be reminded more forcefully not to sing the song he was heard to call out "No mum it wasn't the same donkey it was a different donkey".

My daughter also made us very proud during one CO visit the children were asked to dress up as their favourite bible character. We talked about it and she decided to dress up as Queen Esther. At the meeting all went well until the moment when they went onto the platform and the children were asked who they had dressed as. My daughter proudly announced to the whole congregation that she had come as Princess Fiona from Shrek.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Thank you for this afternoons ha-ha's!

Just Lois (shaking head, still laughing)

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I remember a Bro gave a talk and started with the catch phrase of "betcha can't eat just one" from the Lays Potato Chips commercial in the 60's, later on when my friend and her brothers were at home and her dad was discussing the meeting and asking what it was about, her little brother said " potato chips" !

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Watching my 4 year old grand daughter comment at the meeting made me realize that the only difference between our comments was that she repeated words someone else whispered in her ear while I read mine...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit