What happened immediately after your Judicial Committee was over?

by civicsi00 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Mine was for adultery, diliberate and planned, it was a full 2 years after leaving the wife and religion. I knew i was never going back to either and that was why i did it.

The JC was with 3 elders, one a sort of mentor, one a pretty good friend that i had worked for and the other i cant remember...must have been the token 3rd guy. There was the prayer of course and a couple of scriptures about hurting god and repentance, which is when it went south for them.

I just said I'm not sorry, I dont feel i have hurt 'jehovah', in fact he couldn't care less about me. I prayed, i creid, i studied i explained...nothing. he does not care. I do not want to be a christian anymore.

Obviously there were no loyalty questions. Their biggest problem was that they didnt want to DF me and kept asking ME what THEY should do! I just said DF, i would.

and that was that. I left, drove home saying 'oh. well, thats that, god will kill me at armageddon...and i'll give him the finger while he does"

I did remain an apologist for another 10 years though...

Oz

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

It is weird. They will not pray for you. They are cold as stone after they reach thier decision. I had to wait 6 weeks for mine to be announced, because of District Conventions.

zed

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

JC meetings? There been so many could never keep count, but the last one I asked the chairman if he was a homosexual, he didn't answer, the other turd was on meds and started to yell, the 3rd wasn't paying attention, so I went to the bathroom then walked out the K/H.....never heard anything more, probably cause I don't go to any of those retard meetings.....

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

Thanks everybody for their responses. I feel for some of you. These people are stone cold, and you see it even at the end when they're disfellowshipping you. Lied2NoMore, that would've been the perfect moment to have that baseball bat!! Some of you are completely right, these people should have at least offered one last prayer but that would mean showing compassion, something they lack. JWOP, I thought about doing the same thing and going through an appeal process but I was drained and I didn't want to expend any more energy on them. The elders have too much invested to give anything I would've said a 2nd thought.

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

I was reviled my the Kangaroo court they actually said final words: Mr XXXXXXX you are just like your parents,it's jehovah's organization BUT!

The basterds had to revile my whole family.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

I refused to show up. What went on with the man I dated for a number of years did not concern anyone other than my ex-husband, who was duly informed that he had grounds to remarry. Those 3 elders needed to get their erection somewhere other than the back room.

• time2keepmoving
    time2keepmoving

I would not give them details, I made sure of that, when they were talking, I reach a point where I said "look, I'm taking control of my life as a 47 year old woman and I'm going to do what is in MY best interest. You got a problem with it, that's your to sort out, not mine". They told me to open to a scripture and I told them I didn't have my glasses and so I wouldn't be able to read along, even though they were in my purse. I was basically done in my head.

They got irritated (I suppose) and asked me to wait outside while they came to their decision. I went in my car and call the people I thought I had a decent relationship with in the KH and told them they were about to disfellowship me (especially since I got smart with these fools). One of the elders was a nasty, miserable disrespectful MF so I knew he was going to push for disfellowshipping. I always checked him on his behavior, I never let him treat me like I wasn't worth being respected as a human being because I was a sister. He knew not to try me, because I would definitely come for him. One time he called my house at 10:30pm to get my FS time (which I didn't care about so hardly ever turned in on time without being harrassed) and I told him "Just because I'm single does not mean you can call my house anytime you feel like it. I would never disrespect you or your family and call at a late hour. I work so I don't have time for this, you can make up any hours you want, I got to go to work tomorrow" and I hung-up on him

In any event, I didn't care how that mess was going to go either way.

I was under so much stress.......that's when it clicked, I said "let this shit go, if i'ts causing you this much stress it ain't worth it!" That's when I broke with the mind control programming. Right on the spot and knew when I walked back into the backroom, it would be the last time I stepped into a KH again. I was FREE!

The next day I followed up with the witnesses that I knew who I felt geninuely cared about me and told them I was disfellowshipped and I wish them all the best but I was not coming back. One sister tried to talk me down and told me to take the punishment and come back; I quickly dismissed her as she had done the exact same thing I did and left the state to go to another congregation and get reinstated. Sneaky bitch!

Prior to my disfellowshipping event, I confined in her about all my doubts about the organization and our similar situation, she told me she couldn't keep this info to herself, she was going to have to tell the elders .....didn't take long for this hypocrite to turn into a trailor (typical JW)! But I never told them about the extra stuff she had confined in me about, that they didn't even know. At that point, I told her "hey, do what you gonna do, I don't care either way." I was completely unconcerned. She tried to contact me several times after I got disfellowshipped but I just block her number.

Now life is a lot less stressful for me, and even though I have my moments in my day-to-day, like we all do, it is not compounded by the stress of this crazy, demanding, mean-spirited organization.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit