#*&)^%*!!!!!! I'm in the mood to kill.

by LoneWolf 24 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

LoneWolf
    I'm very sorry to hear about your friend. What horrible thing to happen to him and his family.

You said that he was working at being reinstated?
    If he had been drinking, and recked his car, he would have had to know that would deffenately have an adverse effect if he were treated by the medics and found to be under the influence. That doesn't automatically mean that he had an on going drinking problem.

Again I am sorry for your loss. And his poor kids.

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

I should have also mentioned that I had a lengthy telephone call with the Sheriff's department this morning shortly after the paper came out.

Among other things, I tied this situation in with the Longo and Bryant murders by explaining that the Witness factor was the common denominator. All had been DFed and experienced deep personal agony over the situations. It's just that this time we lucked out and he didn't take his family with him.

I also explained that the Witnesses are the religious equivalent of the Mafia, in that once you are in, death is the only way out. No dissent of any kind is tolerated.

LoneWolf

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

plmkrzy ---

I understand what you are saying, and will not say that such a thing is impossible until the results of the tests are known.

However, such a scenario is just as damning to the Organization as the other.

Jehovah speaks of himself as the God of love. Jesus did his work in a spirit of gentleness and understanding. IF they are God's organization, then why is the fear so prevalent? Why have they abandoned the commission given to them to feed the sheep and instead have undertaken the judging work on their own, directly violating the lesson in the parable of the wheat and the weeds? Why is nearly everyone so afraid to approach them with anything at all?

In my book, what you say only adds fuel to the fire.

LoneWolf

• chezza
    chezza

My heart goes out to you lonewolf and his family too.
    ((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))

• Gopher
    Gopher

So sorry to hear of yet another JW-related tragedy. Every time a family man takes his life (or that of his family), I cringe, thinking that their religious background may have been that of a JW. Too often this year, that feeling has been correct.

The story said

Statements from emergency personnel who witnessed Strebe's death "indicate that they don't know why he did that," Miller said. "He appeared not to want contact with people."
    The action of disfellowshipping often isolates a person, to the point where he may instinctively withdraw from others. After all, all your "friends" inside the organization are taken away from you, and you probably feel like a misfit when it comes to the outside world. You've been told you're unworthy....That may have factored into Strebe's avoidance of people. I don't know, but I fear so.

-J.R., member, UADNA-MN
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America - Minnesota division)

This post was not evaluated by any mental health professionals.
    Any opinions expressed are those of a fuzzy, cuddly rodent.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit