family, tragedy, and life thereafter(PLEASE READ)

by nappybomber 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• Scully
    Scully

Hi Rashawn:

Sorry you've been through so much in your life.

You give the impression that you and your sister are supportive of each other. Considering that you're both legally adults now, you could petition the family court to have your little brother returned to your custody.

You could cite all the abuse and negligence that happened to you while growing up with your Aunt in your Grandmother's home as being legitimate grounds for removing your brother from their custody, plus the fact that she is refusing you to have access to your brother.

I would also get the court to dig up the medical records for your little brother who died 9 years ago. There are grounds in my professional opinion for charges to be laid against your aunt for neglect and failure to seek medical attention within a reasonable amount of time following the child's becoming ill. From what you describe, it sounds like he became severely dehydrated with some kind of gastroenteritis.

It's payback time.

Love, Scully

• celebrate
    celebrate

Rashawn: Do you seriously believe the bible prevents you from seeing your brother? You have been severly abused and mistreated by people who use the bible as a place to hide behind their own lack of love and their own inadequacies. There is nothing biblical about any thing they did.

Learn first to take care of yourself. Your faith is shaken, honor that and find your own love and place in this world. Your story is very sad and my heart goes out to you. Many of us on this board, myself included, have had very similary life experiences with JW's. Faith can be shaken, but the human spirit is a wonderful thing. As you read stories from others on this board, you see that spirit take many forms, humor, sadness that helps people grow, anger, joy, and a reaching to tomorrow. Heal your pain, find yourself and you will find your brother.

celebrate

• nappybomber
    nappybomber

Thank you to all the ones who read and/or replied to the post...I am listening to each and every one of you, especially SCULLY. I believe it's payback time, and if anyone reading is a Jehovah's Witness, I believe congregations in Louisiana and New York need to know of the drama my aunt, grandfather, and grandmother put us through. This cannot remain a secret bottled up-if there is any meaning to that particular faith, the issue still needs to be addressed.

Rashawn

• TR
    TR

Hi Rashawn.

Hope you can be on the road to healing after that appalling treatment.

TR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit