Will Dissfellowshiped ones die at argamegedon?

by Chichi89 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Chichi89
    Chichi89

ANy thoughts?

• Splash
    Splash

Since it's Jesus who will do the executing, that's down to him to decide.

Splash.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

As there is no Armageddon in reality, that is just a symbolic war (more accurately a place) in Revelation, a book that has no relevance beyond the time it was written, there is not a problem.

Don't worry.; get an education about the WT and its false teachings. This is a good place to ask questions, but some reading for yourself on jwfacts.com is called for too.

• prologos
    prologos

NO. At least the ones that were disfellowshipped for apostasy, and were later vindicated by NEW LIGHT will die in peace. Knowing they did their part, did the right thing.---

Die in peace: Because there are still as many overlapping generations ahead as there are overlapping scales on fishes. Ecclesiastes 1:4.

take care!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Hi Chichi. Stop worrying.

I was an elder. When I discovered the watchtower organization was just a big publishing company pretending to be a religion I left. I was born in too.

There is NO armageddon. It will never happen! It just has a vague mention in Revelation. There is nothing in scripture to say that there is such a thing. The watchtower has invented it and is using it as a control tool. Manipulation by fear.

If the watchtower corporation was the right religion and had the 'truth' they would never need to use NLP and propaganda techniques to fool people. They wouldn't need all the lawyers if god was protecting them.

THE WATCHTOWER IS A SCAM! It's all a huge con trick designed to get money for 8 men to live charmed lives in Brooklyn.

You will grow old and die like the rest of us. Go and enjoy your life. Armageddon doesn't exist.

Jesus didn't mention it. It's not in the old testament either. The watchtower has twisted scripture to make it appear real.

In 1975 armageddon was supposed to come......it didn't.....and that wasn't the only false prophecy the watchtower made either.

You need to do research like I did and ask yourself 'does the watchtower really represent a loving god?' You will answer 'NO!' Why? Because it's a god dishonouring cult with it's original roots in the occult.

You're better off out of it.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Dear Chichi89,

The best answers to your questions will come from the Holy Spirit: "the holy spirit, which the Father will send in my name, that one will teach YOU all things (John 14:26)."

In the meantime here are some thoughts that hopefully can be of some assistance:

• Whatever the reason for your disfellowshipping, it is very important to remember that you were disfellowshipped by Jesus' enemies - the hypocritical, authoritarian, self-righteous and self-serving "ruling religious clergy class" (Pharisees and Sanhedrin).
    • Armageddon means something very different to a spiritual person (disciple) than to a religious person (Pharisee).
    • God does not use fear and guilt to draw people to him. In this respect the hellfire and Armageddon teaching are no different.
    • God offers to forgive all our sins - past, present and future as a free gift that we cannot earn, deserve or pay for. All we have to do is accept the gift and then allow God into our hearts so that he can transform, renew and heal us from within. For religious people this part of the "full Good News" is unbearably scandalous.
    • You have been rejected by man and not by God who desires you to join his family.
    • Jesus was (permanently) disfellowshipped (killed) by the religious leaders.
    • You may be surprised to read and note the word/s expel/led in John 9:22; 12:42 and 16:1,2.

Love

Fernando

(Why does the "true religion" secretly blind its followers to the "Good News" according to Paul, Moses, Isaiah and Psalms?)

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I think the official doctrine is that a d/f person will die at Armageddon. I am not sure if it was in a magazine or just speculation I have had with others, but if a person was trying for reinstatement at Armageddon then God may forgive them.

If you die disfellowshipped it used to be taught that you will not get a resurrection.

"Disfellowshiping means the casting of a member out of Gods household; and if one should remain in this disfellowshiped condition till he died, it would mean his everlasting destruction as a person who is rejected by God. " Watchtower 1965 Dec 15 p.751

Again, I am not sure if they ever changed that teaching in writing. Blondie may have a more recent quote.

Anyway, why do you care? Watchtower doctrine is meaningless dross. The question is about as important as asking how much will the wicked suffer in Mormon hell. It just does not make sense, and the answer has no realationship to reality.

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

chichi: this is generally one reason why apostates are "angry", knowing that people are out there like yourself who have been brainwashed to believe they are the walking dead all because of what? all because a fallible organization claimed to be infallible. they also said "this generation will not pass away", well guess what, that generation is deader than disco, stiff as a board, all lying in coffins side by side. that is one of many lies that they have put in black and white print and cannot be "debated" away.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Never forget that Christ's ransom provides forgiveness for our sins - big or small.

You do not need the approval or forgiveness of elder's - only Jehovah.

• jgnat
    jgnat

You are not judged by men, but God. Your entire life's conduct is taken in to account. Is it just to mark some people for eternal death because they happen to have a certain status at the final day of judgement? Aren't our loved-ones who were never baptized, have a chance at eternal life in paradise? Well then, a loving God would certainly give you another chance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit