Purging.....It feels soo good.

by dazed but not confused 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• whathappened
    whathappened

Feels good to clean house, doesn't it? I threw all of my literature into the dumpster all loose, not in bags or boxes. I wanted it to come in direct contact with the other garbage that was in there.

• finally awake
    finally awake

Pickler - "I got a letter calling me a demonized spawn of satan"

You should have had that one framed for permanent display on your mantle - LOL

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I had a ton of that stuff too and it felt awesome getting rid of it. I did make sure to tear everything up and rip the pages out of books because I didn't want anyone else to read it.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/social/relationships/246249/1/My-mom-unfriended-me-on-Facebook

So if you read the above thread, I probably shouldn't post on Facebook that picture from the OP?

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

I did make sure to tear everything up and rip the pages out of books because I didn't want anyone else to read it.

Damn, I should have done that. It was mixed in with a bunch of dirty diapers...

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    I'm surprised you didn't just burn everything...

It won't burn.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

I found some more crap this morning. I took LouBelle's advice and tore it all up.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVoKlqbz1l4

"I have exercised the demons! This house is clear."

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

My ex-husband and I moved about 20 times in 27 years, and the thing I always dreaded most was packing, lugging, and unpacking the bound volumes. It was a pleasure to leave all the literature behind when I left him.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Cobaltcupcake - I know exactly what you mean. When my wife and I first got married, I had a lot of them from my mom. By the second time we moved I threw them all out. I justified it because we had the CD Rom. My mom still has all the volumes from the 1970's to current. What a waste. This time throwing everything out actually means something for me.movin on....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit