Once again, WTS reminds you that you are a *bleeping* idiot

by LostGeneration 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• designs
    designs

njy- lol, when did the 'keep moving' 'keep silent' signs start, it really is one of the funnier things done at Assemblies. Can't remember when it all started.

• finally awake
    finally awake

I'm allowed 2 15 minute breaks on the clock every day. Only my lunch hour is off the clock. Plus, I can eat and drink while I work any time I want to. And no one monitors my bathroom habits. Funny how the government treats me better than the borg did.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

here are instructions on how to use your credit card to make your donations

Wow. I asked my wife about this as she went to the newly opened Assembly hall in Aurora Colorado. She said "yep, they are next to the contribution box."

I have only heard people on this site talk about this. So I didn't know if it was fully implemented everywhere yet. I left at about the time they started rolling these gems out...(shaking head angrily)

I asked my wife if she has donated money since I left. She said "I never donated money even before you left." Come to think of it, I was the only one who would put like 5 bucks in once or twice a year. I always thought she did, but as she reminded me, she would ask me "Do you want to put anything in the box?" I always said "Sure" because as the head I thought it was my "responsibility."

• alecholmesthedetective
    alecholmesthedetective

Christ Almighty, the WT takes micromanagement to a whole new level...I am so looking forward to missing the first of many conventions in years to come and I am not going to miss it at all.

I can now see what many posters meant when they said that now that they are out they can see it ever more clearly what a numbnut crazy piece of crap cult this is...

I may not post daily but I have a blooming laugh every day on this website. And I feel it really helps me now in the healing process of leaving the Borg as I can now see the funny side of it all.

There are so many quick-witted and intelligent people here! You are all amazing.

Thanks a bunch guys!

• Think About It
    Think About It

I think the wts is taking this whole "we are your mother" thing way too far

It's not nice to talk about the WTS bOrg Mother.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit