[email protected] SEND YOUR COMPLAINTS HERE

by thewiz 25 Replies latest jw friends

• thewiz
    thewiz

SWAMP THEIR SERVER

I can tell you the SUBJECT email address went through. I didn't get a rejection anyway.

Maybe it's piped or routed to >null

Who knows

• julien
    julien

Don't you know that's Jehovah's account!!?! be careful what you email there!

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

I wonder if Jehovah getrs those spam emails to make his dick 5 inches longer

• somebody
    somebody

thank you, thewiz.

Did you send anything? If so, have you heard back from them? I'm not asking you what you sent them if you did. I'm just asking if they responded yet.

peace,
    somebody

• julien
    julien

Jehovah doesn't even open any spam that promises less that a 5 light year dick size increase.

• thewiz
    thewiz

still no rejection at [email protected]

but no acknowledgement either.

I used to get a response back from [email protected]. From a guy I've known for 33 years

• somebody
    somebody
    I used to get a response back from [email protected]. From a guy I've known for 33 years

That's wonderful,thewiz. Especially if it's been years since you've seen him. Musta been nice.

peace,
    somebody

• thewiz
    thewiz

actually what I got back was something like

"Please, don't do that."

It wasn't: "How are you, blah, blah, blah."

In fact his response was down right rude.

So I guess he turned that account off.

My guess is that they will now turn "root" off also.

• SYN
    SYN

That is, if he is smart enough to retrieve email for the root user.

Do they even know what a root account is at Brooklyn?

I find it pretty damn hard to believe that they're running any *NIXish OS at Brooklyn. The level of technical expertise required to do something like that is pretty high, and we all know that the Bethelites are not chosen for their qualifications, but rather because of their standing in the Congregations (nudges elbow).

Then again, distros like Mandrake and Redhat (and soon Lindows) are making it so damn easy to install and start a hypertext server that I actually wouldn't be too surprised. About the hardest part of running a Mandrake server is putting the installation DVD in the drive and pressing the big red Power button

So who wants to make bets against how long it'll be before someone 'owns' them again? I bet the 'webmaster' doesn't even know what a patch is, let alone how to apply one...he prolly thinks BugTraq is a mailing list filled with demons. Which, technically, it is.

[SYN], UADA - Unseen Apostate Directorate of Africa - For Great Justice!

• somebody
    somebody

thewiz,

wow. I didn't expect that! I thougth you were saying that you hooked up with an old friend. I'm sorry Considering you said it was a guy you knew for 33 years, I hope he at least sent you an e-mail message after that asking how you were doing. From his own address rather than the watchtower.org address explaining why he did what he did.

peace,
    somebody

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit