Former Elder Michael J Norris IN CUSTODY

by Tylinbrando 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

Press release: Bail amount is incorrect. Still set at $250,000.00 according to warrant. No reduction was given in negotiations.

http://www.edhat.com/site/tidbit.cfm?nid=108946

• aposta-Z
    aposta-Z

Now that is good news! I truly hope shit hits the fan for the "mother" org.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Maybe that sick-o will get some kind of plea bargin, like being separated from gen-pop in exchange for spilling some beans on the GB! That would be awesome!

• Tylinbrando
  • ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Tylinbrando - Caleb: I have done everything in my power to alert all mainstream media. Only local seemed to run the story. I do not know why they choose not to cover it.

Hi Tylinbrando, Since the mainstream media has not covered the story about Former Elder Michael J Norris, what has he allegedly done?

Would it help if a one-page OpEd was sent to LA Times reporters and editors that outlined how the WTBTS protects pedophiles and victimizes the molestation victims to protect the image of the Watchtower and using Micheal J. Norris as a local example. Would it help to contact Candace Conti's attorney Rick Simons: Office - 510-582-1080 Ext. 19; [email protected] to help provide additional information for the LA Times and may be contact victims of Micheal J. Norris? Would it help to contact cedars and ask him for a copy of the Watchtower's October 2013 (I think) BOE letter that discloses the Watchtower's current policies about protecting pedophiles and the Watchtower's copyright infringement letter to remove the BOE letter from cedars website?

Since SB is near LA, have you contacted any of the following reporters from the LA Times (to list a few) that have written about priest pedophilas in the last month and are collected on a LA Times webpage Priest abuse scandal:

If you do produce an OpEd, please post it so that interested JWNers could write to the LA Times asking for the LA Times to cover the story in the next couple of months. The LA Times should be looking for another scandal to write about in another month.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Hey Mikey, don't drop the soap! Welcome to the Santa Barbara County Jail; where men are men, and you will be the prison bitch!

zed

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Nancy Grace has done alot of shows on children! She might be a good one to contacthttp://www.nancygrace.com/

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Hope he took the time to learn scripture and kingdom melodies so he can comfort himself with bible verses and sing "We're Jehovah's witnesses" in his cell. Maybe he can have a bible or publications smuggled in to him to keep him spiritually nourished!

Its a wonder why paedophiles are never given assembly time to recount their stories of losing the faith, hitting rock bottom and coming back. After all, there are clearly tens if not more of these criminals in every district.

the WT has so many reasons to be so ashamed. So glad I'm out and not part of it anymore.

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

Just make sure this man is prosecuted too many JW molesters have got away with it. I know two for sures and neither were ever made to stand trial for their sickening crime. Keep pushing the media.

• flipper
    flipper

Glad they caught this a$$wipe. Lock him up and throw away the key

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit