by El_Guapo 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Here is the first.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/my-life-how-jwd-came-part

I'll work on getting the others while you read

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I have no idea what is going wrong. Yesterday they worked. Today they don't and no amount of editing will let me post the correct links

See Angharad's link below.

----------------

Hopefully these work (edited) and again

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

Many thanks :)

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Parts 2- 4 not working for me...

• Simon
    Simon

Some of the best things come out of Manchester

It's well known that Manchester is actually the center of the universe. I miss it. Especially Lee's chippy in Salford ... mmn, chip-barm-special or curry 'alf-n'alf.

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

I came to this site after realizing the tatt. had done some fishing on it previous to that but not much. i think that when the shit hit the fan, i remembered this site and realized it was the perfect venue to unleash because nobody in my real life really gives a shit about hearing anything about this subject matter. my intense anger is centered around 1 thing and only 1 thing only; the notion/principle of a group of individuals claiming *absolute* truth, and demanding *absolute* obedience, when they have a history of bungling one thing after the other. that is what drives my anger, and thinking about all the decent people who have been injured by this concept, because that is all it is in a nutshell, is a concept. truth, absolutism, obedience....all whilst knowing your doctrine has failed and failed and failed, yet continuing in this recalcitrant state of mind regardless of facts and evidence.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I have edited the links - again lol or not

• Angharad
    Angharad

If you go to this thread - it has links to the others that work !

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/my-life-how-jwd-came-part(5)?page=1&size=20

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Thank you so much Angharad. I tried that yesterday and it took me to the .net pages but now it is going to the .com

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Thank you Simon, Angharad and Lady Lee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit