Do we have a new end of the world date?

by cptkirk 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• heathen
    heathen

I can still agree with them on some stuff tho they are reluctant to restate some of the prophesy's about the UN but I still think it's the scarlet beast and the babylonian whore is the RCC , once we see the rise of the lamb beast 666 , I think we are really close . They did screw up big time when agreeing to the terms of NGO since they too became worshippers of that beast but later it's the mark that will determine who get life and death . Note to larsinger = The UN has been involved in global control or rulership for quite some time .

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Soon.

Rub a Dub

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Falling meteorites...calls to mind WT illustrations in many of their publications...and Asteroid DA14 is causing many to believe the Mayans were only a few weeks off in their calendar...my guess is as good as your's!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub
    the Mayans were only a few weeks off in their calendar

NVR ...

It is true the Mayan calendar ended on 21 Dec 2012. However, when archeologists turned it over, it starts with 22 Dec 2012 and goes on from there.

Rub a Dub

• InChristAlone
    InChristAlone

There has been some recent discussion on allexperts.com regarding 2015. Supposedly because 40 is an important number in the Bible, this person feels that this was the number of years from the creation of Adam to Eve, and adding it to 1975.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

The technical 'on the books' end date is the generation that overlaps the generation that saw 1914.

Now that leaves some room for interpretation of course. I recall the outline on here a few years ago with references to ole Freddy, because he was the last one to die off that had been born and I think baptized before 1914.

So is it babies that overlap Freddy? Or only GB members that knew Freddy?

Really, who cares....but they will move the goalposts as they see fit. I'm finally getting to the point where its a waste of my time and brain power to analyze the bullshittery coming from delusional old men in Brooklyn...

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

A sleeping black child, Larsinger? Really? How about this larsinger, Read to book of Jonah. In the book of Jonah Jehovahs sends Jonah to preach absolute destruction on Ninevah, every man woman and child and all the animals to wiped out. Then , Larsinger, Jehovah changed his mind. Changed his mind. Think about it. He changed his mind based on the behavior of the people. They changed and He changed the outcome for them. Jonah did not like that. Read the Book of Jonah

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

If you partake un worthy than you can loose your life.

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

LOL, opps, hmmmm!

End of World.

Blondie has the date.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit